Tumhari Disha

Will Sting bring DK and Disha Closer?

samy74 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi

Just want to get everyone's opnion i know lots have been talked about the sting operation but i really want to see is what people think if this will bring the two D's closer. My views:

I think this will initiallt increase the distance caause further misunderstanding and disha in the mean time will realise that this thing will really hurt her and she will know how much she loves DK as she is not sure herself.

I will think disha will eventually find out that this was DK's past and not present and than she might come closer to him but still not admitting to him that she loves him..I think she will keep it silent until the time they break up.

Do you think this operation could well cause the break up? I think it might be early as the producers want to drag the serial longer so she can't leave seghal house as yet..

Waiting for your opnions..

Samy😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jingle thumbnail

i hope that disha realises that she she loves dk .

mitto thumbnail
mostly yes it will bring dk and disha closer
nikkitherealist thumbnail
No, the sting should not bring the 2 Ds closer. Disha will stand by DK but let's not forget that she was hurt when he didn't trust her and didn't stand up for her.

And what's a relationship if there is no trust .....
AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Lets hope Disha stands by her man after listening to Gargi and Pori's conversation on Thursday and realising what they are up to!

Culture thumbnail
well i hope it does .... 😭.. its been ages now and no lovin no carin!! 😡... only more drama 😡