Maryada
Maryada

Devyani's new face (Page 2)

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

I love their scenes and want them to start their romance soon too...i know we all want dev to become strong by herself but for somebody who has been broken for so many years cant just take all these stands and she needs somebody's love and support and that person is SJ. i wanna see more dance scenes between them,...loved the office scene...just love these two they are my fav couple noww
Hi Luv4games,
I think that even if there is no romance between them, I would still like to see them together.  Dev seems to open up to him and enjoy his company.   I would also like to see them together more often to make Brah realize not only what he is about to lose but also how good he had with Dev beside him as his wife.  

Perhaps a bit further...show the divorce and Dev/Brah living seperately.  SJ visiting Dev to keep a keen eye on her.  Brah does not remarry...and finally see Brah improve to deserve Dev.

Go to top