Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Will Emraan enter the 10 cr club? (Page 2)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Well I doubt there's a family feud since his next 4 films are Bhatt-associated. Emmy is smart--he knows that him and Mohit Suri make magic--even when the film flops like Awarapan--Emmy and Mohit still walked away with critical acclaim and the Bhatts don't get that often since they're known to copy.

As for Ekta, I think it's smart that Emmy is stretching over his comfort zone nd family lines towards new "camps"--he doesn't wanna do Rani, now does his?! Nope. Besides, Ekta is over to get the better "known" heroines while the Bhatts get the more "exposing" ones. I think either way it's a win-win for him.

So happy ppl are finally valuing his worth. He should have gotten his dues in 2007, but chalo at least these nimwits nominated him for Jannat--good start. If certain actors can get zillions of crores for no acting and merely dancing like a baboon then Emmy can certainly ask for 10 crore for delivering some top notch performances. I cross my fingers he doesn't change his style of acting to accomodate for "mainstream" and stick with unique, dark, and twisty characters that go through ups and downs. He always plays a fallen hero who some how rises and I love that quality in his characters. This is just the beginning for him, may be reach the top and RULE!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JiyaRe

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
He surely deserves it. Way better than half these "actors". 

Go to top