Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gohem123

yeah..koki is too good..I have never seen a saas like that before in any other show...shrewd,smart, impartial..(half) caring responsible and loving too...All in one...

that's why i said...i wish hum sabh ko koki jaisi saas mile...she shouldn't make us work that hard though๐Ÿ˜†
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: akku8910

QUOTE=gohem123]
Thanks for replying and yeah..sns is typical unique show..If rashi has changed, it would be unrealistic but why koki and hetal didn't want grandchildren?๐Ÿ˜† That's the only thing which bothers me...๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†I  think  i  have  an  answer.Kokila  very  well  knows  that  Ahem    is  trying  2  accept  Gopi   as  his  wife  and  she  is  happy  that  in  a  way  Ahem  has  progressed  so  she  knows  she  has  got  2  wait  4  a  grand  child  as  far  as  hetal  is  concerned  she  was  completely  heartbroken  when  faced  with  her  daughter-in-law's  true  face  and  i  think  Rashi's  got  a  long  way  2  become  a good  wife  before  being  a  mother.
yeah...i think your POV is better...For the other couple, they don't have nay chance...KinVal๐Ÿ˜†
but yeah..i agree with what you said about koki and hetal
gohem123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indu_shah

lovely show..every viewer has got something or the other in this show to get connected to no one feels like this is not my thing..love everything in the show..love sns.. :)

Thanks for replying dear...me too love sns...๐Ÿ˜ณ
gohem123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RachP

that's why i said...i wish hum sabh ko koki jaisi saas mile...she shouldn't make us work that hard though๐Ÿ˜†

naa...behave like rashi..she will not give us any work...๐Ÿ˜†
gohem123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruts18

Yeah very much unique so we all watch it...and simply love it...but only if no kalakaris{age old idea put into play), i would have been flying in the air...

yeah..SNS simply rocks...kalakary is their boost to get ratings..๐Ÿ˜‰ but i want developments in their relationships...
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It is a saas bahu show by keeping the story mainly within the house and with the woman of the family and not other things. However you have valid points there what makes it different and that might also be the reason why it is so successful. However two points are quite short sighted in the moment. Firstly the thing about houshold chores. Lets be honest that is just happening since the last week before we were always saying how the bahu's are slaving away there. And secondly you can't expect Urmi to do anything decent. She is just a greedy inhuman thing so no wonder she wants her to work to get more out of her๐Ÿคข
gohem123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

It is a saas bahu show by keeping the story mainly within the house and with the woman of the family and not other things. However you have valid points there what makes it different and that might also be the reason why it is so successful. However two points are quite short sighted in the moment. Firstly the thing about houshold chores. Lets be honest that is just happening since the last week before we were always saying how the bahu's are slaving away there. And secondly you can't expect Urmi to do anything decent. She is just a greedy inhuman thing so no wonder she wants her to work to get more out of her๐Ÿคข

yeah..i agree..but it can only be seen in sns..๐Ÿ˜‰

dharamluvgiaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya very true sns is not like a typical saas-bahu show.