Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Ever since, I have heard that epic kiss of Delena will be airing soon. I can't stop smiling, and gushing about it. Gosh, these two make me go weeks on my knees which no other couple I like do not even have the power do so except one exclusion.LOLThey  lit the screen on  fire. My Delena!I feel so possessive about them. I get pissed when anyone lifts a finger at them. They are my eternal love ,and am not ashamed to admit it.ApproveProud to be their fan.Ever since I heard about the spoiler and  the epic kiss airing on Jan 5th; I have just started day dreaming what the day will be like when it airs. Day DreamingHow ecstatic I am going to be? To see Elena soft tender lips on Damon. Them finally start to becoming one. Day DreamingI will jumping up and down on the couch . I think I will breaking and damaging the couch of my house soon. I can't wait for V.D. to air. SillyAww!Delena kiss. I want a long kiss. A full make out session, and accepting no less. ApproveDay DreamingWe Delena fans have waited ages for this. It's been test of times. We better good one . I know we are going to get a good one. After all, We are talking about the most perfect, and amazing couple on the whole fiction world. IF anyone body does not agree how awesome they are, go to hell. LOLI could careless. Shove your opinion somewhere. The reality is Delena are one heck of dynamic combo. I am arrogant,and i am show off when it comes to Delena. I can never change that about  me .No apologies from me on this arrogance.Big smile Now , i am just counting how many days there are left until the episode airs. Day DreamingWe  Delena fans deserve this.Embarrassed This is the best way to start a New Year.!Day DreamingI am sorry I did not use all fancy language, and sorry poor sentences.OuchLOLI am just lost in Delena world, and am too lazy to look back what I typed.LOLI just wanna go back to my Delena world now.Day Dreaming

Edited by syria2014 - 20 December 2011 at 10:10pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.--Anna--.AbhIyalicious.RatiGsnitchseeker.Reshama.-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ever Sec Seems Like A Taste oF Time To See Delena" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Anna--

IF-Rockerz

--Anna--

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Syria! Hug

Seriously!? U are a Delena fan!? How come even knowing you for months I dont know this!!?? Shocked

Nevertheless -- There is a kiss!? Shocked --- Ooo maaa -- I will faint now -- here -- right now!!! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
really there's a delena kiss scene on jan 5th??!! gosh! i never knew it :O

omg!! now i am desperate to watch them!!!

wish jan 5th comes in a jiffy!

rekhab25

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Syria! Hug

Seriously!? U are a Delena fan!? How come even knowing you for months I dont know this!!?? Shocked

Nevertheless -- There is a kiss!? Shocked --- Ooo maaa -- I will faint now -- here -- right now!!! Heart

ROFL ROFL ROFL aww...you sound like a nimble , naive teenager who is finally getting her teenage dream Day Dreaming LOL... don't worry , even i can't believe delelna  will finally kiss!!!!! Dancing SillyDay Dreaming

--Anna--

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
lol this is exactly how i feel about stelena... im longing for their reunion.

abhiya1

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Syria! Hug

I am a die heard Delena fan. Because u never asked, and never came to a point to discuss T.V.D. Though on occasions, I think we have discussed Damon .Delena are my enternal love. Wouldu  be shocked to know I love Delena more than Abhlya or any other couple ?LOLYes, the spoiler is supposed to be that. Me too dude!Can't wait.Day Dreaming

Edited by syria2014 - 22 December 2011 at 7:45am

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vrshn-

really there's a delena kiss scene on jan 5th??!! gosh! i never knew it :O

omg!! now i am desperate to watch them!!!

wish jan 5th comes in a jiffy!

it's on the spoiler corner.EmbarrassedIt will be aired later on the episodes, but I can't wait.Day Dreaming

.vrshn.

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by austenrox

Syria! Hug

ROFL ROFL ROFL aww...you sound like a nimble , naive teenager who is finally getting her teenage dream Day Dreaming LOL... don't worry , even i can't believe delelna  will finally kiss!!!!! Dancing SillyDay Dreaming

Nupu, and I have discussed only Abhay that's why. On occasion maybe Ian.LOL That's it. Yup! That kiss would be like my teenage dream coming true. Uff Delena.!Blushing Day DreamingI am a Delena fanatic and or fanatic like me it's like measure of time.Yup they will.!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--.AbhIyalicious.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top