MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

actually the 33 strategies of War: Oh Yeah😆

Amar has been accused of many things such as having no spine, backstabbing, coward etc. But From Day 1(technically day 8) he told everyone that he is here to play a game and not be trusted. And also in today uncensored video, he reiterated the same thing to sky again. But, if we speak in terms of strategies, brilliantly strategists from Sun Zi to present day Robert Greene will agree with Amar strategy (I will explain this later on)

Amar is a playing the game inside the Big Boss house very intelligently. I am a big fan of Robert Greene, and I have seen Amar apply some his strategies of War really well. The Big Boss title is very precious because of the prize money, so it seems that it is a war with all the fights, gossiping, backstabbing and betrayals, strategic alliances, strategies, and manipulations going on in the house. 

Amar has managed to dig his way up from the grave many times using extradoanary important tactics. I am not going to list all the 33 strategies, but will list a few in random orders that he has applied. 

1. Pick your battles Carefully this strategy is about looking at the pros and cons of each fight depending on your current situation. Amar has been accused many times for being a spineless because he didn't react when Sky called him impotent or occused him of having affair with vida, or when sid tried over and over to pick fights with him. It was not the best time for him to do so.  Sky team was pretty strong at that time, and fighting with him would have only led to isolation and nominations. So, Amar has always waited for the right time, and picked his battles carefully. For example, when at first sky accused him of vida affair he did nothing, but later on when sky was weak amar attacked him and took his revenge.

2. Create a threatening presence: Deterrence: Amar has done this really well, because everyone in the house knows that Amar is very unpreidcatble. Everyone wants to be on his good side. For example, Sky has told juhi and sunny on numerous accuasions that he doesn't want amar against them because they fear his tactics. This was also true in sharadha case, when mehek suspected amar of joining the Sky gang, shradha told her to keep on supporting amar because she wants a strong strategic player on their team. Everybody knows that Amar is always planning something, and unless there on his good side the will be planning to take them out.

3. Trade space for time: Nonengagement- Sometimes when contestatns try to fight with amar, he does nothing. This is sign of his strength, and patience. Because he knows the right time will come. Also, when there are fights going on he just sits there because getting involved will make him lose friends, and lead to making enemies.

4. Penetrate their minds: Communication- This amar does really well especially during the time of nominations. He almost never tells people who to nominate, or who to fight but just plants little seeds in their head that makes them believe they have come to the conclusion themselves. For example, when shradha was evicted from the show, amar took a walk with her and indirectly told her to give him the benefits of the big bomb power she is going to get.

5. Turn the tables: Counterattack: This has to do with letting the other side move first, letting them think that your in no position to attack. Then attack. Recent example, is that sunny and juhi planned their attack against amar rashly and even turned sky against him. They thought amar was weak and couldn't do anything but that led to their downfall. Amar planned with sid and got juhi and sunny nominated.  Amar also demonstrated Overwhelm resistance with speed and suddenness: Blitzkrieg with the example above. Juhi and sunny had no time to prepare, and before they could act it was too late fore them to do anything but whine.

Amar is not spineless or a coward he realizes that he must lose battles, to win the war(BB Title): Grand Strategy😉

Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes LOVE the way Amar is playing the game with patience and strategy instead of getting into mindless arguments and dirty fights.  Loved his last master stroke and have posted on earlier threads also - HE IS ABSOLUTELY NOT SPINELESS !   Fighting unnecessarily does not mean you are spineless and I think it was highly unfair of Salman to give him that tag.  I would rather fight intellectually like Amar than aggressively and demeaningly like Sky.
boredsoul thumbnail
I like amar from this monday after the nominations , now he is hitting all boundries with skys balls love him for that
amar jab hathora marta hain jab loha garam hota hai!!
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loed his straeges from the begining. Even today as sky was about to garland him, he understood the sarcasm behind it.
Ravinshh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree with you and all this done without going personal or degrading anyone. and fairly also.
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ravinshh

Absolutely agree with you and all this done without going personal or degrading anyone. and fairly also.

That what i like the most about Amar. He doesn't get personal or get into unnecessary fights to win support or get footage. 
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MrManagement

actually the 33 strategies of War: Oh Yeah😆

Amar has been accused of many things such as having no spine, backstabbing, coward etc. But From Day 1(technically day 8) he told everyone that he is here to play a game and not be trusted. And also in today uncensored video, he reiterated the same thing to sky again. But, if we speak in terms of strategies, brilliantly strategists from Sun Zi to present day Robert Greene will agree with Amar strategy (I will explain this later on)

Amar is a playing the game inside the Big Boss house very intelligently. I am a big fan of Robert Greene, and I have seen Amar apply some his strategies of War really well. The Big Boss title is very precious because of the prize money, so it seems that it is a war with all the fights, gossiping, backstabbing and betrayals, strategic alliances, strategies, and manipulations going on in the house. 

Amar has managed to dig his way up from the grave many times using extradoanary important tactics. I am not going to list all the 33 strategies, but will list a few in random orders that he has applied. 

1. Pick your battles Carefully this strategy is about looking at the pros and cons of each fight depending on your current situation. Amar has been accused many times for being a spineless because he didn't react when Sky called him impotent or occused him of having affair with vida, or when sid tried over and over to pick fights with him. It was not the best time for him to do so.  Sky team was pretty strong at that time, and fighting with him would have only led to isolation and nominations. So, Amar has always waited for the right time, and picked his battles carefully. For example, when at first sky accused him of vida affair he did nothing, but later on when sky was weak amar attacked him and took his revenge.

2. Create a threatening presence: Deterrence: Amar has done this really well, because everyone in the house knows that Amar is very unpreidcatble. Everyone wants to be on his good side. For example, Sky has told juhi and sunny on numerous accuasions that he doesn't want amar against them because they fear his tactics. This was also true in sharadha case, when mehek suspected amar of joining the Sky gang, shradha told her to keep on supporting amar because she wants a strong strategic player on their team. Everybody knows that Amar is always planning something, and unless there on his good side the will be planning to take them out.

3. Trade space for time: Nonengagement- Sometimes when contestatns try to fight with amar, he does nothing. This is sign of his strength, and patience. Because he knows the right time will come. Also, when there are fights going on he just sits there because getting involved will make him lose friends, and lead to making enemies.

4. Penetrate their minds: Communication- This amar does really well especially during the time of nominations. He almost never tells people who to nominate, or who to fight but just plants little seeds in their head that makes them believe they have come to the conclusion themselves. For example, when shradha was evicted from the show, amar took a walk with her and indirectly told her to give him the benefits of the big bomb power she is going to get.

5. Turn the tables: Counterattack: This has to do with letting the other side move first, letting them think that your in no position to attack. Then attack. Recent example, is that sunny and juhi planned their attack against amar rashly and even turned sky against him. They thought amar was weak and couldn't do anything but that led to their downfall. Amar planned with sid and got juhi and sunny nominated.  Amar also demonstrated Overwhelm resistance with speed and suddenness: Blitzkrieg with the example above. Juhi and sunny had no time to prepare, and before they could act it was too late fore them to do anything but whine.

Amar is not spineless or a coward he realizes that he must lose battles, to win the war(BB Title): Grand Strategy😉

awesum:) too gud observation and very well explained👏