Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Manyata needs someone to hurt her one more time and this time immense enough for her to become serious in acting like  a princess, what could it be

Will she meet Akash one more time in hope tht he rescues her and he wont

Will Murari's story be  a lie and the truth will be more devasting thn the present one..

can you think of anything else? do share

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrtiWhiteNights.ananya2000adventure_gurl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One more hurt!" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
i think she needs to c dem gifts and everyfink which dadisa bought it for her in last 16 years.
so wen she cums to know about how her mother was living all dis days wivout her it will be a touching scene so after dis she might act lyk a princess.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ShAmzpaankhshrarrtimoksha89ananya2000-Anaya-adventure_gurl

paankh

Groupbie

paankh

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I feel that her mother (Komal) can do something...Also, maybe Uday can also help somehow...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShAmzZaYaHolic

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I guess its ultimately Komal who with her unconditional love and care will be able to bring about a change of heart in Manya. she might still hold grudges against everyone else for the time being, but only out of love and respect and admiration for Komal, will start to accept that she has to be one of the family. and has some responsibilities towards her title.
It is still a long way before she accepts herself as Manyata with her whole heart!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrtimoksha89-Anaya-ZaYaHolicadventure_gurl

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

I guess its ultimately Komal who with her unconditional love and care will be able to bring about a change of heart in Manya. she might still hold grudges against everyone else for the time being, but only out of love and respect and admiration for Komal, will start to accept that she has to be one of the family. and has some responsibilities towards her title.
It is still a long way before she accepts herself as Manyata with her whole heart!

i agree, from the scenes thus far Manyata has bonded with Komal the most .. so it could ultimately be the concept/ powerful point of having a "mother's love" (you know that undeniable power they say is within having such love) which will make her transform from an immature, childish girl to a regal woman that can flawlessly manage society.

ShAmzZaYaHolic

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Mom komal & Unnati  & Uday can...Help..for...make normal Moniyaaa...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShAmz

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you, it's high time Manyata acts like a Princess now. I would love to see Priyal in that avatar! =D

ShAmzadventure_gurl

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Just wait for serial to run yaar..its now only started..if priyal starts the princess soon, story will end..i don't wanna that..i want UV teaching her how to behave like princess...Embarrassed

Hubzeadventure_gurl

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.