Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Foolish Precap:+Pics[edited]

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hello all...sorry for posting it after so many time from the last episode. Actually I was a little busy but thought to inform you all,
In today's episode we are going to watch that Khusi will scream for a towel from the bathroom and Arnav will try to pass the towel to her and then Khusi will drag him into the bathroom as she will think him someone else.πŸ˜‰
But the question is she will be in her full dress just without the dupatta. Then why will she shout for a towel?πŸ˜• She can come out and take it na? πŸ˜•
Cvs please don't give us such blooper. If she will be in something that she will not be able to come out then the scene will be believable...otherwise total blooper..🀒
And when Arnav enters she shouts like she was nude...oh man...πŸ˜†

But friends don't think that I'm not going to enjoy the scene. It will be one of my dream scenes ever.😍 But Khusi's outfit is the Haddi in the sweet "Kabab" I mean Dream...

Look at the pic...she is in her full outfit...πŸ˜†
If you agree with me please hit the LIKE button and do comments...Love ArHi and Love you All...πŸ˜ƒ

And friends look a nice point has been found by a friend.
@shaz01-----im thinking she was being cheeky with Payal and trying to pull her in but what i dont get is --->why did she keep saying "aap" when she usually refers to payal as "tum"???
well done..shaz...

Edited by coolsabs - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its better not to come to conclusion now...she was in a playful mood😊
sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i like your wishful thinking hon!

i think she didn't really need the towel but she was just pretending, so she could pull Payal in (if that is who she was referring to)
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shann20

its better not to come to conclusion now...she was in a playful mood😊

I hope so..thanks for commenting...πŸ˜‰
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Khushi was in a mischievious mood. The towel was just an excuse but I wonder who she thought she was talking to because obviously it wasn't Arnav.
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she was playing a trick on her sister. Maybe Payal was upset and she was trying to cheer her up. Lets wait and see.
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushi-la

i like your wishful thinking hon!

i think she didn't really need the towel but she was just pretending, so she could pull Payal in (if that is who she was referring to)

thanks for commenting...Hmm...Payal ko ASR ne replace kar diya...heheπŸ˜†
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
thanks for commenting friends...
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yea im hoping she didnt actually need a towel... bec that would be a blooper. i agree with the others she is pulling her sisters or bauaji legs...
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
I think she was playing prank with payal..