Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Old habits die hard.. (Page 8)

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshamc

Originally posted by aa123.80

ROFL That's a very valid question. WHAT do these females in every damn show do except sitting at home? They're never studying, they're never working. Just waiting to get married? ROFL Cause even the discussions they have in serials are about the kind of husband they want, and how a rajkumar will come to sweep them off their feet. ROFL Whatte life! ROFL And ironically, they then get married to the richest men around. ROFL
so darn agree!!!  even jeevi-mannu childhood flashbacks were all about "ek rajkumar ayega and mujhe leke chala jaega" ROFL  so if u see...in a way, they hav been talking abt this since 15-20 yrs now...still they r nt prepared for the situationLOL I swear, EVERY show has the females blah blahing abt the rajkumar, and then poof! It becomes reality. ROFL Bachpan ka sapna poora ho jata hai. ROFL Arrey yaar, we toh didn't even have the sense to talk abt such stuff when we were kids.

And it was weird of Manvi to call her every second. She needs to speak to her fine, but not just any random moment of the day. Even if it was to ask for the recipe, she could've asked her at once, rather than calling her at each step. So definitely time for Manvi to realise that Jeevika can't be with her 24*7 cause she has her own house to look after now. And why couldn't Beeji help her? Rofl, all of them are just sitting on the sofa anyway. ROFLEven after Jeevika tells her she's busy, she calls straight on the landline. ROFL That did not make any sense to me. 
don't let me start on that Angry
i adore maanvi...but  just can't understand her "i can give my khoon for my sister" attitudeConfused  i hav an elder brother n 5 sisters as cousin...love all of them...need to call/chat at least once a day...but still we do that only after finishing our respective work. ROFL So agree. I had cringed on that khoon-badan dialogue. Gave me the creeps, esp cause I have a sister, and we both cringed at the line. ROFL She was like, "inke baare mein kuch weird hai." ROFLAnd exactly, that's what ppl usually do- fix times to talk.

Agree on everything else.
My fave was dabboo kneading the atta and saying "aapki wajah se main ladki ban jaoonga." ROFL
dabbo is a sweetheartEmbarrassed  i sumtyms feel bad for the chap. he loves his sisters dearly...goes out of the line to protect them...even argues with her beloved mother (u knw wen wadera bros had cum to see jeevika)  but somewhere gets lost in the ocean of sisterly loveLOL Hahaa, no doubt, he's my fave. ROFL He's soo adorable with his sisters and you can see how much he cares for both of them. He looks silly, but it's amazing to see how responsibly he behaves in crisis.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamcsonali.19281

moodie.foodie IF-Rockerz
moodie.foodie
moodie.foodie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Finally watched the epi that expectedly awakened this otherwise dry on discussion forum.. loads of perspectives, uproars and speculations kept aside.. the episode for me was a classic case of old habits die hard.. but before i go on my tangent.. I have a rationale doubt.. I had asked Ashu this a while back when I was catching up on the show.. what does Virat do for living?LOL today I had a similar question.. not that m bipolar or slow.. but really What does Manvi do in life? Like do.. LOL I had presumed if jeevika was a teacher and Manvi 3 yrs younger she shld be in college.. but there is no mention of it.. forget that the young girl wakes up on time to make lunch.. whats her vocation.. 

the missing link here may be the answer for a lot of erratic things.. well typical hindi show exaggeration prevailing.. where they almost show Manvi unable to live an hr without Jeevika's verbal presence at least.. needing to consult her etc.. one major blooper in this premise is Jeevika was a working girl.. who was a teacher.. full time would mean 8 hrs.. so Manvi had to make do without her presence for at least that time.. and couldnt call her every now and then at her convenience.. coz face it dude.. hitler or no hilter.. professional world cares a damn about your personal life. .and its special needs..LOL 

secondly if Manvi were invested towards a career or studies wont that help take her mind off the dependency.. or for that matter pursuing something on her own will give her that added individuality.. I know am trying to make logical sense in a feel good show.. so I move on..

Ok so coming to the epi.. like I said old habits die hard.. Manvi needing an excuse to call Jeevika.. recipe today.. something else tomorrow.. LOL another thing that struck me as odd is early morning before the men leave for work.. all women are mostly busy in tending to their needs.. whether its husbands or children we have grown up seeing our moms occupied in our morning requisites to even think of anything else.. so Swamini's orientation tour was ill timed as was Manvi's call.. mom didn't entertain any calls till we were all gone.. and she was alone.. oh well.. so I was saying.. 

this whole scenario emanated due to bad timing.. and the damage done more so by Jeevika.. she got so excited that she picked up the call while Swamini was speaking and hadnt finished her sentence.. bad manners.. I know if I had struck a convo with a friend while my folks were on something imp with me.. I'll get it royallyLOL in Js defense she excused herself eventually.. but Swamini had found her pet peeve by then.. and that woman doesnt need one after the mention of ManuLOL her tantrum throwing with the 3 in attention position was howlarious.. completely reminded me of the hum angrezo ke zamane ke jailor hainLOL in her defense tho no matter how seriously she takes herself.. she doesnt lack proportion.. even at her angriest.. she wasnt rude per se to Jeevika.. but she did huff n puff and leave so much so that she forgot her dahi routine with Viren... interesting..Wink

speaking of the devil...LOL pray tell me how do you ignore a devil that wears prada.. I mean.. how exactly was Jeevika so awkward and unmoved after  a peek of that well sculpted body.. ok hormones aside.. a thing of beauty is a joy forever.. ROFL so on those grounds I wld be elated to have hit jackpot.. a husband who is extremely low maintenance.. ready to pamper me.. a LAWYER.. with a toned body and rather decent looks.. the woman needs to get some reality check.. and not run away everytime here..LOL esp from a man who is so freaking independent.. trust me thats an oxymoron right there.. very few of those species are trained well enough to fend for themselves.. which brings me to the old habits die hard case 3 after JM and Swamini.. our Mr. Vadera the young lawyer has been trained and bred by none other than Ms Law and Order Swamini to totally take care of himself.. and in some ways be the perfectionist.. you can see it in the face he makes when he sees the orange shirt..LOL and Vanshika re-iterated how he doesnt really abide by other's choices when it comes to certain things.. I am totally like that.. no compromise on convictions.. and LOVED how in spite of being a ball of mush for his newly wed wife he softly yet strongly concurred that if he has erred she will have to learn to forgive him..quite a statement there our man.. Big smile me likes subtle assertion.. 

I defo liked Vanshika's little piece of advice to find middle ground with each other.. which they will have no doubts on that.. esp from Viren.. Virat's dig at rule no 48 from dadaji was funny..LOL so was our naughty lover boy.. who teased his wife at the physical proximity just to see that look on her face.. i knew he had no intention to kiss her in the middle of the living room... when he could hardly achieve much in the private confines.. but in that scene.. esp the eye shots of both.. KT excelled.. his eyes gave away the extreme fondness.. and affection that has the ability to melt glaciers.. KD looked really nice in green and in spite of her eyes being one of her best asset.. I found the expressions wanting.. either they are just too confusing or less relatable.. I cant handle baseless coyness after a while.. a little mischief is everyone's right..

cant end before I added the last old habits die hard case in point.. Dabbu being bullied into the kitchen by ManuLOL. poor guy I feel for him.. just how obedient is he.. everytime Manu has to do some chore Dabbu is by default her help..then again please explain why all the women at Hrishikesh decide to sit and twiddle fingers and not even help supervise.. esp Beeji.. again I get back to if Jeevika was working.. does that mean she had to wake up super early to make everyone's lunch before heading to work.. woahhh.. I think she has less work and more pleasure (pun intended) at Chandigarh as of nowLOL

that should be it for the ramble of the day.. the field is all yours now

hmmm...how shall i start??

i watch this show on n off - mostly catching the early minutes of the show cuz it follows the one i follow...so in the time i take to switch my channel if i find something i like..i end up watching it...for instance, the first manvi-daadi scene today - enjoyed the banter, very much like how me n my daadi talk LOL  

visit the forum only for the offscreen segments - KT is one insane guy...hadnt known him much before this show...but caught his i/v once by chance and cudnt stop ROFL since then he's become my regular dose of entertainment LOL 

anyways, the point behind this elaborate intro was that i just caught up wid a couple of ur posts on the epi / scenes that i have watched and i totally LOVED it! they interest me more than the show does...fab posts, Sonali! Clap

@bold - love the element u realism u brought into perspective...all the points u mentioned abt daily life routine are so very true but mostly overlooked in tv shows... agreed its a daily soap n it'll have its flaws...but who says u cant have fun taking a dig at those, rite? its a lotta fun to read these...

as for the characters - have a very limited insight into any of them...mostly seen viren-jeevika...they seem very routine but there's something endearing abt them nonetheless..for once, simple is nice! didnt like manvi at all in the beginning...too crude for my liking, not wot she spoke but the way she spoke...or maybe part of it was to do with her wierd hairdo they'd given her in the beginning LOL but ya have she's better now...just wish they cut down on the overdose of sisterly love..kuch zyada hi drama gaya ya! not seen virat-manvi scenes so cant comment...rest of the members also yet to see much...

net net, not a show which wud really keep me glued to each n every scene but some scenes are definitely worth watching ...n ur post really adds to the fun..so keep em coming...esp with ur reality bites embedded! Thumbs Up

Cheers, Shilpi

ps: i know its pretty late in the day to comment here..but just had to! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabu0211

i dont et why u all are complaining...i love the sister love in yhis show..love the fact that they love each other that much..and also the fat that when ever they speak to ech other the forget evrythingg aroud them..I love both of the couples in the drama but MANVI and JEEVIKA are the best couple in the drama..but it's not like manvi is interfaring in Jeevika and Virens life when she found out that they were alone in there room the other day she hang up...and don't forget that manvi sees jeevika as her MOTHER, BROTHER, SISTER and much more they complite eachother..THAT why the drama is named Ek HAZAROON mein Meri BEHNA hai... but thet just my opinion

first of all let me clarify @ blue.. you have taken it completely in the wrong spirit.. no one here is COMPLAINING..LOL in fact all of us here are making digs and having fun at the inconsistencies.. and try to fill some loopholes.. its not just the behna and sister love but things like what does virat do.. why is jeevika so unmoved by thing of beauty around herLOL etc

and I can speak for a lot of us here.. that we do adore the JM camaraderie but cant help getting spooked or not relating to the excessiveness.. everyone's threshold is different right.. so point taken you love the sis love.. we do too.. but if the sis forget the rest of the world for each other.. IMO they should find a cocoon to live inLOL away from the world.. sorry cant help my snarky humor at times.. but excessiveness of all sorts bother me.. and till the time I can relate to or am entertained by some other facet in the show I shall watch it and put my points across.. but i totally respect your opinion.. thanks for voicing them Big smile lets just agree to disagreeLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamchamzanuhajust_juhiaa123.80

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Just a little cent from me...!

Manvi shouldn't be calling Jeevika all the time right? Realistically speaking she shouldn't because it's going to cause all sorts of upheaval in Jeevika's life. But then why is it when a boyfriend or husband calls numerous times in a day, we go 'awww he can't live without her'. If Viren called Jeevika that many times from his office, I'm sure many people here would find that adorable because dearest hubby needs to talk to his newly wed wife. Or at least we don't frown that a gf-bf need to talk to each other so much because it's what we term as 'normal'. But for some reason, if two sisters do this (mind you this is only fiction) then it becomes too much? Is it because our minds have been set in a certain way that go along with what is 'right' according to the norm? 

Agree that Jeevika had a job and at that time Manvi wouldn't be able to be with her 24/7 anyway but at least she knew that her Di will come back to home to her. Now it's completely different! Jeevika is miles away and all Manvi is trying to do is hold on to her as much as she can. Wrong or right, I don't know but that's how she is and that's how they are. 

On a lighter note, KT's body has always impressed me too Blushing Perfectly lean.

Reemz good to see your post here..Big smile

now coming to the points you make.. i can again speak for myself but excessiveness and over attachment in ANY relationship for me is not ok... am a harsh individualist who cant handle crowding of any sort.. always live in the get off my back.. mode with utmost need of space to breathe.. aka claustrophobiaLOL now not wanting to defend my initial post about whether Manu should or shouldnt call.. I mostly put the blame on Jeevika for goofing up in the current scenario.. for lack of tact as such.. Manu is consistently impulsive so there is nothing to point out there.. now if a bf or husband did the same I wld be more W*F LOL m rather relaxed and taking it easy coz its siblings.. and tg sisters.. at least more believable.. am sorry although we can relax our pov for a lot of things.. some convictions are hard to let go off and the whole 'I can't live without you' in any relationship for me is plain delusional.. coz face it.. a human being can live even in stark isolation.. in dire circumstances.. and talking of fiction.. fiction only reinforces that attribute.. 

but yes there is something called suspension of disbelief when it comes to fiction/ literature and its the author or story-teller's art that makes a viewer do it.. let's just say the storyteller here hasnt got me hooked to the point where I can suspend my disbelief.. a lot of things btw JM and their equation has just been stated rather than established IMO.. having said that.. the bonding is defo more endearing than others of similar kinds I have seen on tv.. but its all about sensibilities i take to the easy going subtle bonds and the understated ones Big smile 

and I do believe different perspectives and perceptions only add dimension to a show.. so lets keep our diverse perceptions going.. but do keep adding yer take here.. love to read contrasting convictions...Big smile

P.S forgot to add.. oh yeah KTs physique almost looked carved out.. like david or something..LOL I did find myself staring at it for a bitLOL sculpted alright.. like I said thing of beauty..LOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 21 December 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamcaa123.80*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Just a little cent from me...!

Manvi shouldn't be calling Jeevika all the time right? Realistically speaking she shouldn't because it's going to cause all sorts of upheaval in Jeevika's life. But then why is it when a boyfriend or husband calls numerous times in a day, we go 'awww he can't live without her'. If Viren called Jeevika that many times from his office, I'm sure many people here would find that adorable because dearest hubby needs to talk to his newly wed wife. Or at least we don't frown that a gf-bf need to talk to each other so much because it's what we term as 'normal'. But for some reason, if two sisters do this (mind you this is only fiction) then it becomes too much? Is it because our minds have been set in a certain way that go along with what is 'right' according to the norm? 

Agree that Jeevika had a job and at that time Manvi wouldn't be able to be with her 24/7 anyway but at least she knew that her Di will come back to home to her. Now it's completely different! Jeevika is miles away and all Manvi is trying to do is hold on to her as much as she can. Wrong or right, I don't know but that's how she is and that's how they are. 

On a lighter note, KT's body has always impressed me too Blushing Perfectly lean.

Reemz good to see your post here..Big smile

now coming to the points you make.. i can again speak for myself but excessiveness and over attachment in ANY relationship for me is not ok... am a harsh individualist who cant handle crowding of any sort.. always live in the get off my back.. mode with utmost need of space to breathe.. aka claustrophobiaLOL now not wanting to defend my initial post about whether Manu should or shouldnt call.. I mostly put the blame on Jeevika for goofing up in the current scenario.. for lack of tact as such.. Manu is consistently impulsive so there is nothing to point out there.. now if a bf or husband did the same I wld be more W*F LOL m rather relaxed and taking it easy coz its siblings.. and tg sisters.. at least more believable.. am sorry although we can relax our pov for a lot of things.. some convictions are hard to let go off and the whole 'I can't live without you' in any relationship for me is plain delusional.. coz face it.. a human being can live even in stark isolation.. in dire circumstances.. and talking of fiction.. fiction only reinforces that attribute.. 

but yes there is something called suspension of disbelief when it comes to fiction/ literature and its the author or story-teller's art that makes a viewer do it.. let's just say the storyteller here hasnt got me hooked to the point where I can suspend my disbelief.. a lot of things btw JM and their equation has just been stated rather than established IMO.. having said that.. the bonding is defo more endearing than others of similar kinds I have seen on tv.. but its all about sensibilities i take to the easy going subtle bonds and the understated ones Big smile 

and I do believe different perspectives and perceptions only add dimension to a show.. so lets keep our diverse perceptions going.. but do keep adding yer take here.. love to read contrasting convictions...Big smile

P.S forgot to add.. oh yeah KTs physique almost looked carved out.. like david or something..LOL I did find myself staring at it for a bitLOL sculpted alright.. like I said thing of beauty..LOL

Oh I'm totally different when it comes to real life. I need my space but when it comes to fiction, I let convincing storyline take over my senses. Maybe it's the idealistic Pisces in me who loves to believe that unconditional love can at least exist on-screen. I have been watching desi dramas for so many years and now that I need to watch something unusual and extra-ordinary if I am to get hooked. I saw today's episode and honestly find it very ordinary bland though I did find Jeevika's longing looks over the shoulder to Viren endearing. I'm the biggest romantic I know of yet I'm more interested in how this non-romantic love story of JM plays out because it is a first of its kind.

I kind of like that their relationship isn't all 'white' in that it will negatively effect the relationships around them and that makes for an interesting discussion right? If I haven't made it obvious already...I love to analyse and I think there is a lot to say about this bond they share. These small glimpses we are getting of Jeevika forgetting her surroundings because of Manvi and how the latter unwillingly causes disruption in to the sister's life is the crux of the storyline so there will be agreements and disagreements.

Looking forward to the debates...as long as they are done in a respectable manner ;)

Edited by *Reemz* - 21 December 2011 at 2:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sizzpepps

hmmm...how shall i start??

i watch this show on n off - mostly catching the early minutes of the show cuz it follows the one i follow...so in the time i take to switch my channel if i find something i like..i end up watching it...for instance, the first manvi-daadi scene today - enjoyed the banter, very much like how me n my daadi talk LOL  I was gonna say the first 5 mins are the most random or passable in every epi.. the fun starts later..LOL am yet to see today's epi.. but badi beeji is defo one of my faves.. i love her..LOL and her pension talks and tangents.. still remember when manu had her believe jeevika was gonna marry ranbir kapoorROFLROFL

visit the forum only for the offscreen segments - KT is one insane guy...hadnt known him much before this show...but caught his i/v once by chance and cudnt stop ROFL since then he's become my regular dose of entertainment LOL oh tell me about it.. I was hooked to the KT-KD segs b4 d show as such... I think ashu told me to watch the show and i started by watching in FF mode.. and altho I did like KTs presence.. i found admiration for his humor in his segs.. and now his chichoraness is a part of my daily routine.. we call it the tacker tales..LOL I relate to his randomness a lot.. in fact was thinking of opening a tacker tales thread.. u have gotta see the viren drunk scene and the recent kheer chronicles.. KTs goof timing is impeccableLOL

anyways, the point behind this elaborate intro was that i just caught up wid a couple of ur posts on the epi / scenes that i have watched and i totally LOVED it! they interest me more than the show does...fab posts, Sonali! Clap oh wow.. glad to know there are more than my expected share of minorities who can relate to my quirks LOL most days I make a post coz i dont have a vent ground. .usually did that in ashu's havenLOL thanks tho appreciate it..Smile

@bold - love the element u realism u brought into perspective...all the points u mentioned abt daily life routine are so very true but mostly overlooked in tv shows... agreed its a daily soap n it'll have its flaws...but who says u cant have fun taking a dig at those, rite? its a lotta fun to read these... eggjacctllyyy.. but let me warn you.. I am rather unpopular for being the party pooper.. there is no taking the realism out of me.. its just psyche.. and I find pleasure in making digs at conviction less spin offs in the name of fiction.. LOL but a lot of ppl take offense to it.. I even did that with IPK.. in all of 2 weeks of viewing.. just cant help myself.. but a lot of ppl dont take too kindly to that.. and it mars their viewing exp.. but oh well realism comes with self serving attributes LOL so altho I genuinely feel bad for those who are irked by the digs.. cant help it..LOL

as for the characters - have a very limited insight into any of them...mostly seen viren-jeevika...they seem very routine but there's something endearing abt them nonetheless..for once, simple is nice! didnt like manvi at all in the beginning...too crude for my liking, not wot she spoke but the way she spoke...or maybe part of it was to do with her wierd hairdo they'd given her in the beginning LOL but ya have she's better now...just wish they cut down on the overdose of sisterly love..kuch zyada hi drama gaya ya! not seen virat-manvi scenes so cant comment...rest of the members also yet to see much... there is an old world charm to VJ.. also coz there are dimensions to viren that KT is bringing that makes it entertaining..  as for VM scenes you should catch few from the beginning. .there is an easy in their convos.. cheeky lines.. Virat does get some of the best lines in the show..its not the typical nok jhoks.. it actually has humor.. pleasant watch.. but my fave are defo VV bro scenes.. again go back to the drunk scene tht got me hooked.. KT was a scream in tht..LOL

net net, not a show which wud really keep me glued to each n every scene but some scenes are definitely worth watching ...n ur post really adds to the fun..so keep em coming...esp with ur reality bites embedded! Thumbs Up thanks like I said appreciate your compliment.. and yup no taking away the reality bites.. remains to be seen how hard it bites in the future..LOL

Cheers, Shilpi

ps: i know its pretty late in the day to comment here..but just had to!  oh well its just abt evening here.. and never too late in my dictionary.. night only gets younger.. and i watch epis like 12 hrs after they air.. so no fuss..Big smile
sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Oh I'm totally different when it comes to real life. I need my space but when it comes to fiction, I let convincing storyline take over my senses. Maybe it's the idealistic Pisces in me who loves to believe that unconditional love can at least exist on-screen. I have been watching desi dramas for so many years and now that I need to watch something unusual and extra-ordinary if I am to get hooked. I saw today's episode and honestly find it very ordinary bland though I did find Jeevika's longing looks over the shoulder to Viren endearing. I'm the biggest romantic I know of yet I'm more interested in how this non-romantic love story of JM plays out because it is a first of its kind.

I see what you are saying.. thats where the contrast lies in our prerogatives..LOL altho m half piscean my aquarian traits are rather strong.. m such a realist who doesnt spend anytime even thinking of unconditional love as a concept.. LOL its rather redundant as I see it.. love is love for me..and again I have hardly watched that many shows.. in d last 3 yrs mjht (on n off), rishta.com and muktibandhan.. thts the thing m rather picky abt wat to watch and half the time it takes some work from a friend to even get me to watch anything..LOL ehm I started for the lack of anything to watch and coz a few of my frnds were watching it.. i like the simple endearment in the show nothing OTT and mostly real... and I hardly call myself a romantic.. far from it actuallyLOL

I kind of like that their relationship isn't all 'white' in that it will negatively effect the relationships around them and that makes for an interesting discussion right? If I haven't made it obvious already...I love to analyse and I think there is a lot to say about this bond they share. These small glimpses we are getting of Jeevika forgetting her surroundings because of Manvi and how the latter unwillingly causes disruption in to the sister's life is the crux of the storyline so there will be agreements and disagreements.

exactly.. that is the premise of the show and I try to see it objectively as much as I can or not relate to it.. but sometimes the crispness in the script is lacking... like someone just mentioned in this thread.. if they are gonna make a point of conflict make a real one.. not pseudo oneLOL and make it believable.. the rohit verma one was rather believable.. this not so much.. the wedding fiasco.. again not so much.. total much ados IMOLOL and grey or rather dark fascinates me a lot no wonder I like swamini in this show.. heck have never been more attached to a desi fiction character in recent times as much as IMV in MB.. dark as he was.. we called him our dark lord.. his convictions were his winning statements.. and I totally believe convictions maketh a man.. so flawed characters and dark tales are rather fascinating.. but again the basis needs to be strong.. IMO
Looking forward to the debates...as long as they are done in a respectable manner ;)

Nothing to worry about this aspectLOL.. one of the closest friends I made and people I respect on IF I met on MB forum where daily there was a conviction battle on serious stuff like realism vs idealism, individuality vs social/ emotional responsibility.. relaxed morals vs upholding them as trophies.. overstepping rights in a relationship etc.. we had serious debates on such things without offending each other.. and the friends I made there hardly ever agreed to my POVs..LOL we were so used to our contrasting convictions that I feel this void now.. without it in my daily life.. this show is rather light in comparison.. so the debates will also be very light.. objectivity is my forte.. and debating/ public speaking has been a part of life since school days.. so i know a thing or 2 about the respectable and healthy aspects of it.. Big smile amen to that.. 
abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
no new post.:(
i'm off tv for a week...need your review asap:-P

Go to top