Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Old habits die hard.. (Page 3)

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by fairy17

Viren will never utter a word...dekha nahi..bechara...kal raat ko aise hi so gaya..I was like OMG...shes dumbbb or whattt...she KNOWS he's sneezing...she didn't even face himmm..it's just a colddd..not like you guys cant talk...she isn't a kiddd...she's his WIFE...he's too nice to think she must be sleeping, but for God's sake woman, take some charge!
Also, if I were in her palce on a first day, I would be SUPER careful..and I'd make sure my family knows..that you need to give the girl some time to adjust in the in-laws...so just deal with the fact that she's married..and let her settle.
Now that brings me to the realization...in my culture, we don't stay at the in-laws on the very first day..we go back to maika for like 2-3 days in the mornings and come back in the evening Embarrassed

you mean pag phere.. we have tht too n after tht couple goes to honeymoonLOL let them know each other.. dat ways gal feels comfy wid one person at least b4 facing the army of weird strangersROFL i rem  d day myv bro n bhabhi left for hm we were so relieved and happy...LOL all of us were strictly instructed to be at best behavior n not spook her outROFL we cld finaly breathe.. the min they left.. our family fun and gaali galoch started.. i rem the relatives were still there.. and that night we partied and had a gala time.. being our obnoxious selves..LOL

Yeah something like that...but not only is Jeevika stuck there, the poor couple isn't getting their fair share of time to spend together [ALONE, as in JUST the two of them..in response to what Jeevika asked Viren..that they had been together all day] LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shiningstarzsonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
@ fary: that gal needs some crash course man.. she is worse than balika vadhusROFL on tht note m gonna call it a nite.. had fun chatting 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shiningstarz

shiningstarz Senior Member
shiningstarz
shiningstarz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by shiningstarz

sonali , mahn i seriously luv ur posts LOL
well, yup!! manvi is i guess abt 21 or 22 , am i rite?? so defo she has to go to college!! i mean nt all the tym can she laze around at home or wid her chillar party!! thats definitely sumthng , the cv's shud thnk abt!! 
nd the choudary's income!!LOLthat ws a fantastic point made by u!!! ovio sum1 needs to work na!! well ya , jeevika was a teacher agreed, bt nw she is nt ther rite wid them anymore so wt abt their income?? evn chachaji doesnt go out of the house!! nd well, to that matter i wonder y doesnt beeji help manvi in the kitchen wen chachiji makes bahanas!!!ConfusedTongue
and just lyk mannu , evn dabbu doesnt go to schl/ collegeTongueBig smile

well,.. and abt the fone call, just lyk sum1 earliar mentioned.. all jeevika had to do was put her fone on SILENT!! i mean hw difficult is it to do that?? 
nd i hope jeevika strts opening up thoda sa at least wid viren , instead of being the full tym shy BIWITongue!!oh well, nd our viru[virat] doesnt need to work mahn!! he is after all the grandson , nephew and brother of gud lawyersLOL voh toh vella haiWink
nd being a fan of Virman slightly more than Virika i hope they show their scenes too!! nd meanwhile show sum better Virika scenes as well!!Big smile

thanks buddy.. m just trying to bring some perspective here..LOL i mean after reading the whole swamini this swamini that.. all day on the forum.. when I see the epi.. everyone and everything abt the whole situation looked nonsensical to meLOL in fact swamini was probably the better of the lot..LOL i just cant fathom how chachi beeji everyone sit and play mental tic tac toe when even Dabbu is in the kitchen.. my mom wont let me in.. forget me n bro in.. thts like invite for mayhem..LOL no but seriously who earns in tht house.. tg for small mercies.. wadera men are shown to leave and once in a while a court scene is also shown.. 

somewhr viren talked abt some course for manu.. fashion or something.. b4 marriage.. so she is studying. or one wld think so..LOL may be distance learning.. distance being jeevika.. learning being recipe..ROFL sorry m all abt random PJs past midnite.. LOL and dabbu being as low on IQ as he is.. is defo a spl needs kid and has spl ed.. maybe teachers coming home.. or home schooled. now tht the teacher is gone... too bad.. sit and do kitchen chores.. is it just me.. but hrishikesh walo mein only badi beeji fits her role.. and age..LOL at least she talks money and will.. tg someone does..

as for virat.. chalo vella rich kid hi sahi.. i wonder if he aint bored wid d women at home all times.. or does he randomize with boys his age.. or does he have a hidden chillar party..LOL or maybe he is a net buff.. on IF all dayLOL or has a console in his room and plays vid games.. 

ranted enough on jeevika's coyness.. so pass.. as for Virat manvi their scenes are fun.. i havent really seen any romance there yet.. and have liked it the way its presented.. and hope for a build up b4 sudden acceptance of love in the name of attraction

yeah... The Virman scenes are fun and ther's lot of nok-jhok ther! hence i luv them!!LOL so relly want sum chota-mota scene at least!! nd ya.. they need to build up the story thoda, as suddenly if they show ki they hav fallen in lurvv it  wud be too wierd nt at all acceptableLOL
nd dabbu special kid!!LOL dunno wts the chakkar .. bt it seems the chowdhary parivar is well of enough widout needing anyone to earnTongue

sonali.19281

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
All right, Sonali. Have a good night, it was great discussing with you :)
serialmad Groupbie
serialmad
serialmad

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
lovely and utterly sensible post. The most of them not actually working/studying cracked me up.
I totally agreed with swamini bua. It is absolutely irritating to be interrupted again and again. She was irritated the first time, but, let it go. It's when it happened a couple of times more that she was exasperated. And i don't blame her at all.
Jeevika - don't want to come down hard on her. But her expressions are all wrong. Sometimes I feel she is terrified of Viren (who in their right minds would be?). At least she gives that impression. Not that she is shy or coy, but that she is terrified! KD hasn't nailed Jeevika yet. She is also coming across as totally callous. And then on the other hand you have KT, who has absolutely understood Viren and gone to town with it, just like dedfootia Maanvi, who is fab. Virat has needed some work, but is very believable in what he does. So he melds with the story. KD being the main lead, deffo needs to improve big time in her voice modulation as well, but mainly control of her expressions would work wonders.

sonali.19281

Hawa-Hawaii IF-Dazzler
Hawa-Hawaii
Hawa-Hawaii

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
really busy today...still managed to read ur post ... lol

my quick and short comments...i completely agree...with the samll bloopers the show is hving...with manvi doin all the household chores...and the wrong orientation time of Swamin...lol..and all the rest of thm...!!

Shirtless tacker was a treat...but i mentioned this on fb as well...kambakht towel beech mein aagaya...!!!!

Well virat's mockery od dadaji's rules is alwasy interesting...!!!

and the lst sceen...haye KT and KD...are absolutely killer..their luks and the huskiness in his voice...woah...!!!!

sonali.19281

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Good post Sonali. Same thoughts have been bothering me all this while as well. I notice that Virat is mostly at home and always on his laptop. I agree that he has a dark & painful past but seriously dude, how can you surf the net all the time except during the wedding preparation time when they show him helping out. It is also seems like he is locked at home most of the time.  They actually never show how what Choudrary family does for living except for Jeevika. I mean what does Chacha do for living, is Dabbu still studying, has Manvi completed her studies? I recall that Viren suggested to Jeevika that Manvi can choose to do fashion designing or work, so does this mean she has completed college or high school.

I really like the way the layers of Viren is being shown in the show. His strong personality is slowly being revealed. How he politely told his wife that he is tends to his own stuff and rejects the shirt she choose for him. LOL, I was like orange shirt??? Come on gal, your husband is going for client meeting and you give him orange shirt. Viren's outfits are pretty casual; he said he is attending a client meeting then to court but he was in green shirt & jeans. I thought you need to be in formal black & white attire or at least a bit more formal just to suit his professional.

Swamini sends out almost negative vibes whenever Manvi's name or her presence is concerned. I really wonder how she would react if she knew that Jeevika was in the verge of walking out of the wedding when she knew Manvi was not allowed to attend the wedding.  Will she ever come to know and will her impression on Jeevika change?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhasonali.19281

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
ROFL That's a very valid question. WHAT do these females in every damn show do except sitting at home? They're never studying, they're never working. Just waiting to get married? ROFL Cause even the discussions they have in serials are about the kind of husband they want, and how a rajkumar will come to sweep them off their feet. ROFL Whatte life! ROFL And ironically, they then get married to the richest men around. ROFL

People found swamini's behaviour wrong? Confused Rofl, I thought she was totally justified at getting pissed off. Come on, Jeevika knows how Swamini is, and she picked up that phone WHILE Swamini was talking. That was so incourteous. The second time the phone rings, and she again picks it up. Atleast then she could've put it on silent or told Manvi to call back later. And it rings AGAIN, the third time. I know I'd be pissed if somebody I'm talking to behaves this way.

And it was weird of Manvi to call her every second. She needs to speak to her fine, but not just any random moment of the day. Even if it was to ask for the recipe, she could've asked her at once, rather than calling her at each step. So definitely time for Manvi to realise that Jeevika can't be with her 24*7 cause she has her own house to look after now. And why couldn't Beeji help her? Rofl, all of them are just sitting on the sofa anyway. ROFLEven after Jeevika tells her she's busy, she calls straight on the landline. ROFL That did not make any sense to me.

Agree on everything else.
My fave was dabboo kneading the atta and saying "aapki wajah se main ladki ban jaoonga." ROFL

Edited by aa123.80 - 21 December 2011 at 6:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamchamzanuhasonali.19281

Go to top