Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Maya_P

ur MB doesn't have the total package...like our MSK...M shape lips...smille...eyes...stubble...body...killer attitude.does he know tai chi and kick bocxing๐Ÿ˜

I Second u ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

Mama MB is not so good looking..just look at MSK ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Your MB cant even do Tai-chi ๐Ÿ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

They don't know how to cry๐Ÿ˜†  I laugh when I see them, zero acting๐Ÿ˜†  My queen of expressions Geet๐Ÿ‘  She is the only one who makes me cry๐Ÿ˜ญ

i dont agree with ur zero acting๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but my DD is best๐Ÿ˜›...her airport scene was ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐ŸคขCry,,u know rest
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

They don't know how to cry๐Ÿ˜†  I laugh when I see them, zero acting๐Ÿ˜†  My queen of expressions Geet๐Ÿ‘  She is the only one who makes me cry๐Ÿ˜ญ

Mama they are Newbies u should engorge them ๐Ÿ˜ณ and yes Omg DD is uncomparable  i Still remember DDs expression in weeding track and then MC track ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Thush--

I Second u ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

Mama MB is not so good looking..just look at MSK ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Your MB cant even do Tai-chi ๐Ÿ˜†

thush..done...commented

thush imagine MSK teaching tai chi or boxing to junior MSK.and Geet reaction...stupid creative should let us do the story
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_P

thush..done...commented

thush imagine MSK teaching tai chi or boxing to junior MSK.and Geet reaction...stupid creative should let us do the story

Aww yes ๐Ÿ˜ i always wanted BSK But first it got MC and now it got finished  i want to see Maan Keeping BSK top of him while doing Push Ups ๐Ÿ˜
Maya_P thumbnail
if MB was in this video it will be ๐Ÿคฃ

Thush..get ur MSK dose๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=R4-UE0WbrUo#t=17s[/YOUTUBE]
Thush & Prema - he is a doctor, he knows how to take care of himself & he loves ginger tea๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
Remember even Maan squeezed lime into green tea for Geet - my maaneet are so cute๐Ÿ˜  I want to make the new maahi version on that squeezing lime scene, but can't find the HQ clip๐Ÿ˜›

For Thush & prema๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Maya_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Thush--

Aww yes ๐Ÿ˜ i always wanted BSK But first it got MC and now it got finished  i want to see Maan Keeping BSK top of him while doing Push Ups ๐Ÿ˜

oh my god that will be such a cute scene.i also want Geet on top๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thushy...Krystal is not newbie ๐Ÿ˜† but she is almost ur age
So let me clarify something, let's not compare my hero with Maaneet, because he is their papa ๐Ÿ˜Ž Comparison not allowed between 2 decades๐Ÿ˜†