Omg does anyone remember officially a crazy post! - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by CHIKA784

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">I know!!😆</font>
guys we are on strike but we are posting more liking more so next week we are gonna go up with geet and pkek out of competition
Originally posted by vibz88

guys we are on strike but we are posting more liking more so next week we are gonna go up with geet and pkek out of competition

It explains why our rank didn't fall that much!!!

I watche the rerun of sns. Aww rashi wat did u learn? Boiling holy water? Urmi you witch you could not teach her anything?

Def i hope so,that would be awesome,not worried about the rankings at all though because were all still on strike,this s fantastic,this is what we should do,the ipkknd? forum does this,make a topic,lots of people and make sooo many replies,likes and pages it boosts the chaska meter and activity of the forum😃

I know!!😆
omg seriously u guys are unbelievable...always active on the forum and replying to the posts and hitting the like button...wow u guys are doing an amazing job👏 and i seriously love all ur posts and good job u2
Edited by sks21 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sks21

omg seriously u guys are unbelievable...always active on the forum and replying to the posts and hitting the like button...wow u guys are doing an amazing job👏 and i seriously love all ur posts and good job u2

Thankyou Darlin'!!

I watche the rerun of sns. Aww rashi wat did u learn? Boiling holy water? Urmi you witch you could not teach her anything?

Where were you by the way when Ahlam, Fahima, me and Kristin were busy with the Insanity part 2????
Originally posted by sks21

omg seriously u guys are unbelievable...always active on the forum and replying to the posts and hitting the like button...wow u guys are doing an amazing job👏 and i seriously love all ur posts
I think its all of us,like many members i can say,like the members names that i remember i consider them active because i constantly see them replying and stuff,there's too many names so forgive me if i don't say yours😊
Munny
Kristin
You obviously😆
Taniks
Uamaz
Najma!!!!
currently those are the only ones i can remember,the rest of you commenting oh yeah Gohem123 and Gohem Hungry, e.t.c comment a lot aswell 😃
All Saathians post and comment,thank you to all for keeping the forum active 😛
oh and Suk19!
Edited-Kavya aswell😊
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">Def i hope so,that would be awesome,not worried about the rankings at all though because were all still on strike,this s fantastic,this is what we should do,the ipkknd? forum does this,make a topic,lots of people and make sooo many replies,likes and pages it boosts the chaska meter and activity of the forum😃</font>
i know i am the sns spy i visit all forum s and dont hit likes and chaska meter for them. Every ff update has minimum 150 likes and they have loads of fun posts and lot of adult content so tat s the reason people are so active there!! The adult content keeps them going.

I think its all of us,like many members i can say,like the members names that i remember i consider them active because i constantly see them replying and stuff,there's too many names so forgive me if i don't say yours😊
Munny
Kristin
You obviously😆
Taniks
Uamaz
Najma!!!!
currently those are the only ones i can remember,the rest of you commenting oh yeah Gohem123 and Gohem Hungry, e.t.c comment a lot aswell 😃
All Saathians post and comment,thank you to all for keeping the forum active 😛
oh and Suk19!

Thanks chika for naming me too...and keeping in memory...