Omg does anyone remember officially a crazy post! - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

ha ha the difference is maddy that rashi does things with negetive intention

vibha does in positive..if rash is taking urmi as inspiration ..vibha is taking someone else

and who is that someone else...wait  I know its you right??
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No problem s shaina but u can do one favour for me. Convert maddy from rashi hater to lover. Wanna c this gal fall!
Kavya.S thumbnail

my suggestion..i know its random to read all at once

so take a post and start commenting on it..and start from that post and scroll down page by page u wont get confused..i am doing that now.

nice idea...thanks shaina...
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@chika great post reading and liking but not commenting... just not to fall into the loop...hubby is giving me warnings not to type a post as i am ignoring my beautiful sleep and spoiling my health ... but culdn't stop commenting on this...
chika, u r turning me into jigar fan...but not into tejas fan LOL ...πŸ˜† but then again .. i somehow prefer hot and angry men (Ahemji) than sweet choclate boys (Jigar)..

@shaina. --- love ur posts very much... they are all witty comments... never seen u sooo active on the forum...
btw i am all for Rahem ... till yesterday i felt i was turning into rashi fan.. defending her and feeling sorry for her... but then again ...i still have double mind about her turning good and me turning to rashi fan...

and shaina... u r ahem hater  😑...  how could you do this... he is such a angry hot young man... when he is on screen ..either angry or sweet he just makes the scene soo ahemlicious...

@nazma -- u r in this thread tooo... seen u on insanity thread...LOL ... i feel pity for ur knuckles... looks like u have been typing for 3 days consequently LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0000">Lol Najma remember Tejas!πŸ˜†</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0000">Oh but Tejas could help Ahem realise his love for Gopi quickerπŸ˜‰</font>

Gosh! Don't you guys sleep!   I think that if Anita were to be brought back then Tejas could come back also. He could ask Gopi for some design ideas. Make Ahem jealous and even more confused.
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sks21

i know i'm going back and forth through the pages and thinking for which to replyπŸ˜†

post every reply in new tab..so that u can continue ur posts without any interference and confusion

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

my suggestion..i know its random to read all at once

so take a post and start commenting on it..and start from that post and scroll down page by page u wont get confused..i am doing that now.

yeah..that's an idea but the problematci thing is when we started doing that in page 5, thread's page will have reached at 20 or 25..πŸ˜† So many will lag behind...
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem123

🀣

OMG you are still under the spell of insanity
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vibz88

Shaina she s here! Convert her fast. Am sure u can weave ur magic !

@nazma .kristin called ur os funny i ve no idea why!! So

WHATTT

finally i come to ur post and now my mom is calling for lunch..

my life really sucks yaar..try to catch her vibha..i wil back in a flashπŸ˜‰

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

@chika great post reading and liking but not commenting... just not to fall into the loop...hubby is giving me warnings not to type a post as i am ignoring my beautiful sleep and spoiling my health ... but culdn't stop commenting on this...
chika, u r turning me into jigar fan...but not into tejas fan LOL ...πŸ˜† but then again .. i somehow prefer hot and angry men (Ahemji) than sweet choclate boys (Jigar)..

@shaina. --- love ur posts very much... they are all witty comments... never seen u sooo active on the forum...
btw i am all for Rahem ... till yesterday i felt i was turning into rashi fan.. defending her and feeling sorry for her... but then again ...i still have double mind about her turning good and me turning to rashi fan...

and shaina... u r ahem hater  😑...  how could you do this... he is such a angry hot young man... when he is on screen ..either angry or sweet he just makes the scene soo ahemlicious...

@nazma -- u r in this thread tooo... seen u on insanity thread...LOL ... i feel pity for ur knuckles... looks like u have been typing for 3 days consequently LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol I can't tear myself away from any of the madness!!