Dekha Ek Khwaab

poor akash :/

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

wisehigaholic

Goldie

wisehigaholic

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
 he trys to forget manita but the ppl around him make it hard for him Confused i hope he gets over her soon Smile. it will make his life a lot easier.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paankh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "poor akash :/" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paankh

Groupbie

paankh

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramimaleklover

he trys to forget manita but the ppl around him make it hard for him Confused i hope he gets over her soon Smile. it will make his life a lot easier.
Yea, people are cruel to him... They should let him move on.  People of the world enjoy rubbing pinches of salt on other people's wounds...trying to make things worse.  Salt, however, sometimes makes the wound heal faster... Tongue

I just hope that little friend of Moniya lets things be...Chunky or something...

wisehigaholic

Goldie

wisehigaholic

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paankh

Yea, people are cruel to him... They should let him move on.  People of the world enjoy rubbing pinches of salt on other people's wounds...trying to make things worse.  Salt, however, sometimes makes the wound heal faster... Tongue

I just hope that little friend of Moniya lets things be...Chunky or something...
i think everything will just heal over time Smile

paankh

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Yup he has to put up with taunts of people around me.
People are heartless. They enjoy at other's expense.

From what i can guess, i think somehow Akash will be motivated to work like crazy and acquire a lot of wealth due to these taunts. He will try to rise in his social status so that he can approach manyata without getting humiliated. But by then our manya darling would have fallen for the charming Prince and might not reciprocate Akash's feelings. The plot kind of seems inspired from the movie DhadkanTongue except that there Aksahy was a mr. goody two shoes but here our Prince is exactly opposite of that.
This is purely my guess, not saying this is how it will happen :D

wisehigaholic

paankh

Groupbie

paankh

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by paankh

i think everything will just heal over time Smile

I really do hope so...Approve

wisehigaholic

Goldie

wisehigaholic

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

Yup he has to put up with taunts of people around me.
People are heartless. They enjoy at other's expense.

From what i can guess, i think somehow Akash will be motivated to work like crazy and acquire a lot of wealth due to these taunts. He will try to rise in his social status so that he can approach manyata without getting humiliated. But by then our manya darling would have fallen for the charming Prince and might not reciprocate Akash's feelings. The plot kind of seems inspired from the movie DhadkanTongue except that there Aksahy was a mr. goody two shoes but here our Prince is exactly opposite of that.
This is purely my guess, not saying this is how it will happen :D

i also she will change by the time he becomes wealthy would of also forgotten about him lol.

wisehigaholic

Goldie

wisehigaholic

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
omg   Soni, and Chiki  let the man be he wants to forget him they are making it so hard for him. soni and chiki need to really come to reality. and when they keep talking about manita in front of him it hurts him more then sacrificing her. let the man be.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top