kash/su/jen, muskaan, nikki, Armaan

Posted: 12 years ago
HEADPHONE IS A MUST!WATCH IN HD. Ignore the crappy audio,the rusty coloring & the glitches .hopefully u will like it.. if u are a kash/su/jen or simply u like muskaan, nikita and YES ARMAAN!
Plot:Every time Ridz sees Armaan, she sees him flirting with a new girl. Therefore, she prevents her close friend Shilpa to date Armaan as she thinks he is a total Casanova who will break her friend's heart. However, Shilpa doesn't listen to her since she really thinks Armaan is the one for her. After a while, Shilpa ends up being murdered and suddenly Ridz realised that every girl who ultimately got murdered had some sorts of connection with Armaan and suddenly she realises that he might be the murderer in town. Ridz starts panicking knowing that her life might be in danger and she starts hiding from him. Conversely, Armaan suddenly becomes conscious that Ridz has always encountered him being with the girls.  Seeing  Ridz tensed, Anjali advices Ridz to go in a vacation and Ridz remains tensed as she cant tell her sis the reason behind her misery. From there, the chase begins . Will Armaan be the end of Ridhima or will she succeed stopping his sinful acts?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSh4xxLj0qc&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by noha450 - 12 years ago
OMG dis is superb awesome concept...nd i just lv d way u used all dmg girls...
awee armaan is killer...😍
wow...it ws an awsum vm...n a conceptual m...kewl..😎...
Big tym kuddos 2 u 4 such gud vm...:)

😳 

🀣

πŸ‘

seriously... im left speechless...

UR SOOO CREATIVE πŸ˜Ž

aaawwwsssuuummm πŸ‘

amazinggg...

really dnt have anything else to say... sorry but...  cnt say anything more than brillianttt. πŸ‘
OMG that was amazing!!!!!!!
loved it and what a story yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kya bataon... was too good
thanks guyz! it means alot
thanks jannu:D and thanks for always appreciating my vms. and enjoy ur holidayz
Holy... I am just speechless after watching this! I mean, Armaan is a killer!!! 😲 I mean in looks yeah, but literally!! Woww!!! This is just.. AMAZING!!! Kudos to you for making this! πŸ‘πŸ‘
wow I just loved the concept armaan as a killer well he is a very hot murderer, nice work πŸ˜Š
just watch it , awesome conceptπŸ‘love it πŸ€—
i still love him eventhrough he is a killer  in the vm πŸ˜³πŸ˜†