God plz grant me this wish!!! - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago

Oh God.. for shirts may go out of fashoin and baniyaan may get holes and socks may turn loose and smelly..... please make me Armaan's stressball... his inseparable personal companion,  who he can squeeze and squeeze... ๐Ÿ˜‰  .... I will ease his stress away, all the whlie enjoying myself and relaxing him so much that he'll say - "Ummm.. this feels so good!!" ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

๐Ÿ˜ญ!!!!!!Bechara Armaan! and bechari Shilpa! GOD SAVE THEM FROM THESE BANDITS!๐Ÿ˜ญ!

First you girls,watch ur language.No 'baniyans' and stuff. Ughh,kind of sounds awful and reminds me of the paanwala at nukkad around my house in UP.Second, I like the ceiling fan idea the best.

By the way QB,just curiosity,do u reallywant to be a vest? Not a bad idea actually. That way U get a wash and get changed for a fresh one everyday,and moreover the wash will definitely help cleanse the ๐Ÿคฌ ideas u keep gettingat frequent intervals ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Originally posted by Minnie

First you girls,watch ur language.No 'baniyans' and stuff. Ughh,kind of sounds awful and reminds me of the paanwala at nukkad around my house in UP.Second, I like the ceiling fan idea the best.

By the way QB,just curiosity,do u reallywant to be a vest? Not a bad idea actually. That way U get a wash and get changed for a fresh one everyday,and moreover the wash will definitely help cleanse the ๐Ÿคฌ ideas u keep gettingat frequent intervals ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Dear Minnie,

I have no vested interests in being a vest๐Ÿ˜›
I have no  pesky intentions of being a pest๐Ÿ˜ญ
Please forgive me if it seems...
That I'm having #^&$&@*# dreams๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜ข๏ธ
damn Armaan๐Ÿ˜ก .. He's the Best, He's just the BEST!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by ummm

Oh God.. for shirts may go out of fashoin and baniyaan may get holes and socks may turn loose and smelly..... please make me Armaan's stressball... his inseparable personal companion,  who he can squeeze and squeeze... ๐Ÿ˜‰  .... I will ease his stress away, all the whlie enjoying myself and relaxing him so much that he'll say - "Ummm.. this feels so good!!" ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Good one Ummm...

๐Ÿ˜†

ok, who would like to be his BED!!!