Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Why I am starting to dislike Manayta? (Page 2)

Amen29 Groupbie
Amen29
Amen29

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeha...k

I agree with you my dear, and I understand the frustration, but inorder to BUILD her Charecter, she needs to Break Down first (metophorically speaking).

Her recklessness, attitude problem and disregard for the obvious love standing infornt of it - with the conditions and expectations of course- is a test in someway: both for her family, and for the audience.
Be patient my dear!
All is wellWink

I am trying to be patient but sometimes you just feel like shaking the character and saying, "Wait a minute...you were not like this. what happened to you?"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShAmz-Misek-

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
i understand what you are trying to say but remember the story is along the lines of monia realizing her true self as a princess. The cv's need to show her in these immature light inorder for us to differentiate when she finally accepts that she is a princess and should behave like one. 
There is going to be a character build up eventually but its only been like what - three tv days since she has been in the rajmahal?
She has a right to strike out because Uday is the one who physically brought her at the rajmahal - and that too with the force he used he practically kidnapped her, And then when she finally arrives at the rajmahal they tied her up like she was some kind of slave.
How can she even begin to trust these people who changed her life so drastically and forced her to accept a bitter truth that the person who she cherished is not her father.
As for her wanting to be with akash- he was kind to her and i am sure it must have hurt to the core when her "father" told her that he had kidnapped her and akash was the only practical friend who she could have sought comfort in. I am sure she must had hate for her father for betraying her so.
And for her being rude to J - J has made her intentions and feelings clear towards Manyata from the day J first saw her - so all Manyata is doing is protecting herself from being attacked by J (which i am sure J will do once Uday starts to force his interest on Manyata).

I believe we should give the story some time - we will see a change in Manyata eventually when she gets comfortable and starts to trust these people. And also this story has nothing to do with real life - it was supposed to be along the lines of a fairy tale,
sexyheels Senior Member
sexyheels
sexyheels

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
i agree with everything you've said 
i didn't like Manyta from the beginning she got on my nerves...but now her behaviour is just too much... she is rude, immature, and most of all crude...no matter the fact that she was always changing cities but she has manners, murari taught her how to respect elders, remember when she was putting oil in that old lady's hair in chawl however she is always so disrespectful to Dadisa and even Komal.
she highly immature b/c as you said no real human being forget a betrayal over night and over a confession of suppose 5 day love from their crush...
Mayata's character REFUSES to compromise the only reason she's even at the rajmahal is b/c her so-called love abandoned her...
anyhow she has always gotten on my nerves...the only reason i started watching the show is because it was new and i was like ok lets check out the show for a few days and i liked all the royal characters in the show because as you said they are all well defined but akash and manyta irritated me from the first episode and then the ONLY reason i continued watching the show is UDAYVEER. He's the ONLY reason i watch this show love him, love the way AK is playing out the character and there is just so much in that character that attracts you that you just can't stop falling for udayveer. 
and yes you are right aside from the characters and good acting there is nothing knew about the story...same old idea...rich girl poor guy they end up together somewhere down the road and they both over come all the obstacles only slightly new thing about the story is the that a girl becomes rags to riches...oh well a long reply i did but ya manyata's character is just as annoying at her two friends and akash are 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya-Misek-_RiaNa_

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

yeah..This manyata has some chemical locha problem going in in her head...she is saying  she can't accept brijesh as her dad as baba had raised her.. She loves her baba immensely and all..But the girl is remembering akash only…LOL

here I think way of bringing her up made her like this..no remorse…no regrets….do what she wishes to do ,say what she wants to say…We can't blame manyata here as this is her lifestyle..A fish which always lives in water will suffocate if it's brought in ground..Muniya has been living a life of freedom, now all the time she is surrounded by guards and all..Yesterday , when she went to throw chotti outside, have you seen guards following her?i was literally laughing but just imagine her situation..if we were in that place we would have got annoyed too…About her understanding komal's feelings, she definitely will  but not now..she have to first admit that she is her daughter..My POV is any mother getting her daughter after 16yrs will not behave like komal..she is simply walking talking crying but am not getting any motherly affection or even feelings  from her side..May be its only my view but this is what I think

About Manyata making J's room a mess, am not complaining……LOL

Well here I stand for both J and Manyata. Its DS problem that she made manyata to live with J before they understood each other well. I mean, J is thinking for the past 16yrs that she will be made princess but suddenly some one else(sister) comes there and every family member including her mother is acting to her like she is a stranger or something. For her, its difficult to adjust with manyata and manayata too cannot adjust with J..i think at night manyata will sleep on floor not in bed..

I agree with what you said about acting..story is old one but actors make it unique..And about manyata's character sketch, I think writers wanted to move manyata to rajmahal soon so deliberately they made the changes like this..Wink

smiley1000 Senior Member
smiley1000
smiley1000

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

yeah..This manyata has some chemical locha problem going in in her head...she is saying  she can't accept brijesh as her dad as baba had raised her.. She loves her baba immensely and all..But the girl is remembering akash only'LOL

here I think way of bringing her up made her like this..no remorse'no regrets'.do what she wishes to do ,say what she wants to say'We can't blame manyata here as this is her lifestyle..A fish which always lives in water will suffocate if it's brought in ground..Muniya has been living a life of freedom, now all the time she is surrounded by guards and all..Yesterday , when she went to throw chotti outside, have you seen guards following her?i was literally laughing but just imagine her situation..if we were in that place we would have got annoyed too'About her understanding komal's feelings, she definitely will  but not now..she have to first admit that she is her daughter..My POV is any mother getting her daughter after 16yrs will not behave like komal..she is simply walking talking crying but am not getting any motherly affection or even feelings  from her side..May be its only my view but this is what I think

About Manyata making J's room a mess, am not complaining''LOL

Well here I stand for both J and Manyata. Its DS problem that she made manyata to live with J before they understood each other well. I mean, J is thinking for the past 16yrs that she will be made princess but suddenly some one else(sister) comes there and every family member including her mother is acting to her like she is a stranger or something. For her, its difficult to adjust with manyata and manayata too cannot adjust with J..i think at night manyata will sleep on floor not in bed..

I agree with what you said about acting..story is old one but actors make it unique..And about manyata's character sketch, I think writers wanted to move manyata to rajmahal soon so deliberately they made the changes like this..Wink

Komal does not know what to do with her daugther..she tried to meet her the first day but Manyata rejected her saying she is not her daughter.. she is trying to give time for her daughter to get used to the new role first. I think this behavior is fine for Komal.

Manayta is testing her family too. They cant force her to come the mahal and act as thier new heir out of the blue. I am sure manayta is not immature, this is an act according to me. She is in this new situtaion not by free will but by circumstances. I agree at least for talking she should be a lil more subdued. Nobody is perfect here including the family. They are all trying to adjust in their own fashion to this new situation.

Go to top