Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: asha...

I know...there's too much of Khushi this, and ASR that, in the end they're gonna be one 😆

A simple thing, yet seems a complex equation to everyone! ..😆 In the end, every frustration will be aside and all the People will be making the merry out her by all means! 😛
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ankifan

guys how about demanding for a teacher for kushi to teach her the forgotten sanskaars and some manners to her?? The girl surely lacks manner's and huh , hightime she needs a trainer.. 

And i for one dnt wanna c a jealous Arnav tomor. 

Khushi''s sanskaar teacher 😆😆
But tomorrow i guess we are gonna see a jealous ASR who is in pain Ouch
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

Sadaf 🤗 I always am in 😛

I will say no to bashing and welcome constructive criticisms 🤗

Exactly Nitzz !!
I dont remember when Khushi was bashed.There were many awesome criticising post..And i agree big time with all of you..
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
why it seems ive met you ppl before, so ill jump right in if thats ok?

umm today, well honestly i dont look for things to make sense, its day to day survival 🤔
but hey! it was enjoyable, i mean sure, she was dhumkaoing with strange men and nanheji and apparently has designer saris on stock, but hey! it was fun, and i loved watching asr s reactions :P
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am off ladies. Bye. 
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

A simple thing, yet seems a complex equation to everyone! ..😆 In the end, every frustration will be aside and all the People will be making the merry out her by all means! 😛

Exactly, somebody should make a post about that 😆...but then ppl will say KKG doesn't deserve ASR ...
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

@Sadaf you sound pretty convincing 😆..Actually i dont complain that much in the forum cause this spoils the atmosphere..Here i just express all my anger/frustration..But yes as it is IPKKND, i will just wait and watch..I hope to get some good scenes in upcoming episodes.😊

Yes without any suspicions I'm Convincing! All i want peacefulness in the Forum, come what may. 😳 Its Great that you don't put yourself in a a Brutal frame as it also doesn't seems apt even. Just relax! Enjoy the show to the fullest! 😳 Inshallah, we'll get some Beautiful moments and Rabba vey plus obscured feelings to be un-layered too. 😳You know ? I'm a person who don't jumps on the conclusion in seconds, 'coz at that time i don't want to be repentant and feel clumsy for what i had done. Btw, Barun was looking Hawt more than Fire, as he looks perdiem, though today he was Uff! 😍
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

Sadaf 🤗 I always am in 😛

I will say no to bashing and welcome constructive criticisms 🤗

Concur with you! Bashing is something which spoils every members mood, even they are not discussing or whether they're! Be Cool! and let the discussion begins! 😳 So then everyone gets happy! You know sometimes my mind is totally layered with contentment and relief and abruptly some kinda absurd post take my all relief, and all i remain in restiveness! 
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Yes without any suspicions I'm Convincing! All i want peacefulness in the Forum, come what may. 😳 Its Great that you don't put yourself in a a Brutal frame as it also doesn't seems apt even. Just relax! Enjoy the show to the fullest! 😳 Inshallah, we'll get some Beautiful moments and Rabba vey plus obscured feelings to be un-layered too. 😳You know ? I'm a person who don't jumps on the conclusion in seconds, 'coz at that time i don't want to be repentant and feel clumsy for what i had done. Btw, Barun was looking Hawt more than Fire, as he looks perdiem, though today he was Uff! 😍

Hi5 !!
Even i dont jump into coclusions that easily..ASR getting bashed before the epi even aired is beyond my understanding..And yes Barun is gorgeous but his acting skills surprises me even more.He is a treat to watch ! Yes Inshallah we will get more rocking scenes/ArHi/ASR scenes...lol..
Bye !! Nice to talkng to you dear 🤗
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah, even when I watched the episode, I was fuming and using inappropriate words 😆 But did not post it on the main forum with such profanity 🤣 

But I couldn't stop criticizing Kushi after watching today's epi. CVs have to redeem her character soon. It has gone to drains already !