Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiya ladies...

I m just super duper pissed off  with Mahaan Khushi, who sacrificed even the cloth covering her midriff for her jeeji's happiness...apparently the one who dumped her and scooted with her fiance!

SillyPepper thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnam

hey guys am so pissed off today at khushi!!! wat the hell of an episode...it was bull shit...if anybody tell me khushi deserved all da sympathy then they need psychiatrist...she mocked him with arnavs disease??can anything get more offensive???

Hiya aparna...can u plz explain...I missed the first few mins!
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Sharmi,Shaam,Prerna.Aparnam !!
KKG was worse than Gopi today.She really was 🤢
SillyPepper thumbnail

Originally posted by: barunroxx7

She even taunted him about his diabetes 😡..What the f**K ?? How insensitive ?!

If KKG was in ASR's shoes and ASR said something like that about KKG then there would have been 1000 posts giving death sentence to ASR by this time 🥱

Talk about bi-polar...I will literally strangle her if she jumps next time with her stupid "inhe meetha manaa hai!"
..Apz.. thumbnail
gopi will never insult ahem like khushi did to asr!!!!!gopi ways better...but wat stupid justification did she give him for her actions...HELL..no sympathies for her whatsoever!!!!

call me aparna😊
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cindrella255

Talk about bi-polar...I will literally strangle her if she jumps next time with her stupid "inhe meetha manaa hai!"

Hmm..i remember how KKG fans taunted us by calling ASR bi polar.. KKG isnt any different i guess..
shaam91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh yes..dare she do that meethe mana hai thing again!!..im sooo going to go bald with all the hair tearing ill do!!
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

I am scared now !!

What will CVs do to ASR now ?!
SillyPepper thumbnail
Hi Sanju,aparna, Priye,Prema, Nithi,Shaam n all who I failed 2 notice!

I can't believe she has no regret abt tampering...but ASR did regretted for his harshness...

She safely plays victim..all teary eyed...I

I can't help my amusement... she had problem with her duppatta flying or midriff exposing but she was all enthu and flaunting herself with 6 or 7 guys... I m surprised with this bi-polarity!
Eventually who has 2 regret got away with her tears...and who was not wrong was regretting! 🤢
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shaam91

oh yes..dare she do that meethe mana hai thing again!!..im sooo going to go bald with all the hair tearing ill do!!

HI Shaam, sorry i dont know your name. And apologies for venting on your thread. I am still cringing after watching the episode.

If this sort of character assassination of Khushi continues, I would rather the show end or prefer watching mami, bua and shyam.

I am Nandy BTW.

hello hi everyone.