Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 - Page 91

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

@ HI all

I am talking about the epi...I was reading the LU. so everything desi is good. videsi is bad. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
@ Aisha - yes it was much loved at the party. 
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Such racism goodness ! desi vs. videsi😆 
My heart went out to ASR in the precap..Poor soul..He is SO lonely now 😭...
How  good is Barun as an actor ??Killer expressions and awesome dialogues delivery ⭐️.In such scenes there is no beating Barun by ANYONE..
I am sure there will be many NK Khushi posts.NK is totally flirting with KKG.And KKG seems to enjoy his company😡..All these are reducing the spark and passion between ArHi.I like NK but he is such a kabab mein haddi 😡
Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
BTW..Hi everyone !
I ❤️ ASR
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG, this is beyond ridiculous. CVs could not have destroyed KKG's character anymore. And she is justifying her gate crashing and taking over party.

and yes, she did not keep quiet and listen to ASR, gave it back to him. Khushi supporters will love it. But it was completely ludicrous..
incandescent thumbnail

ASR's reaction was totally justified. A girl like Khushi coming to party as a date of some guy who she just met...how can ASR know she is just pulling his leg. 

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gosh, I am appalled on some many levels after today's episode. I am speechless for now. will come back later!!!!
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Infofan

OMG, this is beyond ridiculous. CVs could not have destroyed KKG's character anymore. And she is justifying her gate crashing and taking over party.

and yes, she did not keep quiet and listen to ASR, gave it back to him. Khushi supporters will love it. But it was completely ludicrous..

She speaks nonsense at a times..KKG supporters already love NK-Khushi cause they all hate ASR .ASR is all alone..
LOL..I am acting like the kiddo but seriously Barun is to be blamed for this.He makes me feel for ASR😳

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Does KKG have a character anymore ? 
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
And omg KKG is the tantrum queen ! 😆..And why does she always keep on saying that ASR doesnt care about anything else other than money or power ?..I was like WTH !! He cares much more for Aakash and Anjali than you have ever cared for Payal ,KKG
He has done much more too.Sometimes i feel she even doesnt try to understand the inner Arnav.She makes more effort to understand Shyam !?😲😡
Gosh ! Sorry for my rant😳