Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Drishti-

Hii guys :) anyone knows WHY khushi would take Shyams words seriously?? Don't you know how he really is!!

that's what we've been discussing and we still have no idea why.

the cv's are completely messing up with Khushi. Are you a Sanaya fan from MJHT days?

I am and I seriously missing  Gunjan...I could relate to her. Khushi is beyond my understanding now. 

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hii guys :) anyone knows WHY khushi would take Shyams words seriously?? Don't you know how he really is!!

Drishti ðŸ¤— Good to see you here ðŸ˜›

Exactly that is the point we are discussing about ! Heck, why should she even listen to that creepwa ? Its absolutely weird and pointless !
incandescent thumbnail

@ Prema - this show is becoming a torture now. If not for Barun and Sanaya I would have seriously quit the show by now.

I would rather watch Payash romance. I trully enjoyed Arhi's mission to bring Payash together. That track was funny and entertaining and it went with my taste. 

-Drishti- thumbnail
Hey prema, incandescant (sorry, don't know ur name) and nithi!
Exactly guys! This khushi is beyond me..inspite of knowing Shyams true character, knowing how he can manipulate ppl with his lies etc she still hears what he has to say..whyy wud she do that?? At this rate he will easily be able to succeed in whatever he is planning!!

@incandescant yeahh, have been an SI fan since MJHT days and I completely agree with you! I could usually relate to gunjan..even during S2, when she blames Sam and all..it was justified, but Khushi...
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

@ Prema - this show is becoming a torture now. If not for Barun and Sanaya I would have seriously quit the show by now.

I would rather watch Payash romance. I trully enjoyed Arhi's mission to bring Payash together. That track was funny and entertaining and it went with my taste. 

Fari, I don't think the show has reached that stage. But I want to see Kushi's progress from now on. 
How many times will that creepwa escape ? ðŸ¤¢

ASR, please kill him already !

mpks1 thumbnail
@Fari, I enjoyed the comedy that came with the Payash track. This is absolute torture, now I am ok with hate marriage track too, I want my mean  and angry ASR back.
What do you think about NK, cuz you had a thread about pros and cons of the new track
incandescent thumbnail

Hey prema, incandescant (sorry, don't know ur name) and nithi!
Exactly guys! This khushi is beyond me..inspite of knowing Shyams true character, knowing how he can manipulate ppl with his lies etc she still hears what he has to say..whyy wud she do that?? At this rate he will easily be able to succeed in whatever he is planning!!

@incandescant yeahh, have been an SI fan since MJHT days and I completely agree with you! I could usually relate to gunjan..even during S2, when she blames Sam and all..it was justified, but Khushi...

I am Fari. 

I cannot comprehend how any sane person can even ponder on Shyam's words. If it was Buaji, Garima I would have believed it but not Khushi. THis is all wrong. she can stay up at night and remeber Shyam's words but she has never been shown to even think about Arnav or there moments.

Isn't there any way we can communicate with the cv's ? 

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
W*F
is wrong with the CVs?

what are they doing to Khushi's character? Is she going to believe creepwa's words that he is unhappy being married to a mean Anjali? Then what? That justifies his deception and lies and getting engaged to her? Will she or Gupta women agree to get KKG married to Shyam because poor guy is in an abusive relationship whether or not he chooses to stay married to ms money bags?

Has she ever stayed up at night thinking of ASR who she was supposedly attracted to?
incandescent thumbnail

OH Nandy...good morning !!

I was waiting for you. we need to send that post asap. 

mpks1 thumbnail
@Nandi, somebody is in an angry mode, using cuss words, just kidding, tell me about it. I don't see her feeling anything for ASR, what  the hell is going on. Arnav has realized his feelings to some extent, is it going to be one-sided love story, then she will start to love him after marriage.

Abut the creep, I skipped his scenes, just got to know from LU, I wish ASR or Anjali could kill him.
Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago