Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 - Page 29

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I really hope this NK guy doesn't stay for too long,  hope he helps in Shyam revelation to the Raizadas than kbbab mein haddi. Now u what, I am all for hate marriage, we will have a our angry, mean ASR back, I really can't see him go thru this silly comedy with 2 people.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -Drishti-

hey everyone.. Drishti here! just dropped by to say.. Arnav/Barun was freaking brilliant with his expressions today.. infact that was the ONLY reason why the epi was watchable to me! No hopes from the CVs anymore.. they are never going to keep IPK a mature story 🤢

Hello Drishti...i am thoroughly disappointed with the ludicrous comedy. But I really hope it gets better soon.

But yes we may never get a mature love story.

My experience with FOur Lions show is not good...they mess up badly. 🤢

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brb.. Watching BHPH while waiting for the epi to air here..😊
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
if he says NAANAV one more time i will knock his teeth offf...

@pat : agreed with the accent part...
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No chappals at me please 😆 

I like that Karan guy 😆 is it because I am not able to tolerate Shyam 🤔
but better than Kushi's nautanki 😳

Arnav's W*F expression throughout was awesome 🤣

Bromance was great 😍

Shyam-Anjali-Kushi sequence was a suicide ! She stands and listens to that snakewa but does not have 2 minutes to our hotwa ? What a day !

Precap: I am not sure about Arnav's jealousy but I think he will start thinking why Kushi is not normal and all smiling to him. 

At least nothing was forced today like yesterday's! 
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Epi -

KKG change her towel to a dupatta
At RM, ASR and KKG have a rabbe ve almosht moment.  But I don't know why KKG is the one staring at the rakshas if he is a rakshas?!? 

NK comes with his kidneys from Sydney.
Lots of bullshit haha hehe dialogue
ASR and Akash want to get the hell out of there
NK is harmless but irritating
ASR gives him such a look 😍 after NK stops midsentence to congratulate ASR on his engagement
ASR and Akash leave

EDIT:
Shyam has done all this nautanki with puja to show KKG that Anjali is the monster that he told her.  He purposely comes down in a white shirt and Anjali  says I told you not to wear this go change, and he stands there like a little school boy.  KKG watching.  When Anjali leave Shyam says I told you so.  KKG silent.  Later KKG thinking how can I believe Shyam when i know Anjali all these days. *If I may comment on this - W*F, he has pulled off the biggest fraud on you and your family and whether or not Anjali is mean or a bitch or decrepid does not in any way shape or form change the fact that she is married, what the hell is this girl doing trying to find a reason to sympathize with him???  Have courage like Arnav and end a relationship that is not working for you.  Oh wait I'm sorry, that's right, apparently Arnav is lazy and has no guts.*

Precap-
KKG and NK are cut from same chikan kari cloth it seems
This is how the jealousy angle comes to play - but I don't know if it's jealousy or highlighting that ASR shouldn't lose her -
Watching KKG and NK interact Akash whispers to ASR that NK has found his perfect match in KKG... ASR not likey statement, bg music soft

Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Priya_128

ya fari...

so Shyam and NK from SID-KNEE are the only jobless ppl during the holidays...hence focus on them...

i think i liked lakshmi and mutton humor better than this man''s chayageet and ghoomeee...

Barun NEEDS a haircut...!!! u think if i make a CVs post...they'll get him to do that ?

you can surely try.😳

this is waht mature feminist adults and 21 year old kids wanted...a jealousy track...and they got it !! 🤢

only saving grace Barun and Akshay.

I feel sorry for Sanaya...and I miss Gunjan. What a waste of a talented actress !! 

Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ennkay and kaykay sitting on a treee...and thats all they'll do
mpks1 thumbnail
What's with all that Khushi doubting Anjali. Is she also becoming like the other GH ladies, may be LA did not turn out a brainless bimbo, in fact she was smart towards the end, now they want to fill her position with Khushi.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, feminists should be happy, NK certainly seems to be of the same standard as the CVs have brought Khushi down to.