-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Please get that post off the first page.  Ugh.  
Originally posted by momma1128

Please get that post off the first page.  Ugh.  
which post Anu๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by Keshriya

Hey Nandi, how r u., how did u like today'ss episode, actually it gave me a head ache, didn'tlike Khushi's antics.I am actually thinking is it the same show I have been watching for the last 6 months.

i am good, how r u?

oh yes, same show that we have been watching for the past 6 months, almost at the same stage it was 6 months back!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Which post Anu
prema  i get it, the where are the manners post๐Ÿ˜†
Divi, she was always comes up with controversial post and Marybarton too, I just don't go near them.

Actually, I wanted Fari's,Anu's and yours to be on the first page, but it keeps getting pushed back.
Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
With the arrival of the funny or nt so funny nandhakishore , i dnt want KKG and nadhakishore silly antics and arnav going jealous over looking at immature ppl.. 

Plz no more uncalled for silly antics or PJs, KKg is enough and i dnt want the nandhakishore guy to make me fume more.. 

If Arnav gets jealous then let that be for a valid scene and nt a OTT or silly one. My sugar levels will increase if he gets so sweet and puts up with such silly acts
Nandi, some members thought we were bashing Sanaya, she is a good actress,I haven't seen any of her previous shows, but Fari clearly feels that she is being wasted in IPKKND. It's just Khushi that is getting on my nerves these days,CVs should bring old Khushi back. Why are they bent on ruining the show for us is beyond me.

Divi, she was always comes up with controversial post and Marybarton, I just don't go near them.

Actually, I wanted Fari's,Anu's and yours to be on the first page, but it keeps getting pushed back.
Prema im glad feminist posts are being ignored, i c her last post none replied. thats how these posts should be treated . 
This is the first time i read her posts though, but strong words

whats ur take upon shyam nautanki again, whats with that pooja path again and kushi joining them,  how i wish kushi or payal says shyam truth to arnav or akash.
After talking about honestly and loyalty from bua, payal, kushi the least i expect is speak up the truth before payash marriag atleast otherwise their so called honesty makes no sense.
Originally posted by Ankifan

With the arrival of the funny or nt so funny nandhakishore , i dnt want KKG and nadhakishore silly antics and arnav going jealous over looking at immature ppl.. 

Plz no more uncalled for silly antics or PJs, KKg is enough and i dnt want the nandhakishore guy to make me fume more.. 

If Arnav gets jealous then let that be for a valid scene and nt a OTT or silly one. My sugar levels will increase if he gets so sweet and puts up with such silly acts

Khushi's engagement did not make ASR jealous, instead he was angry and gave up on it.Do you think this new guy NK can make him jealous, I highly doubt it. Lets see where the CVs take us with this track.
Divi, th GH ladies are not going to open their mouth, all they care about now is Payal's marriage (selfish bunch), as for the creep, he is up to something, he wants Khushi near him, now that he can't go to GH, he already started his sweet talk, manipulation  with Anjali, she being a dumbo,moron will do anything he says.Its better I don't talk about her. CVs have totally ruined her for me. I don't watch  her or creep's scenes anymore. Unless she shoots Shyam dead, there is no sympathy for her from my side.