-|Barun: THE BEST BREW~Strong,Hot'n'Dark|-NOT:142 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by momma1128

I agree with you Nithi.
I need ASR's bite back - where is it.  He should have said shut up Khushi.  

Why are they watering down his character!?!  Something has got to make him mad, really really mad and agitated.  Khushi doesn't do that anymore because he has become white noise to him.

maybe Nand Kishore will do the job. 

Originally posted by incandescent

I wrote a long 'meerabai' analysis on every IPK character...basically it's my take on how much the characters have progressed and things I'd like to see. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2494974

@Fari, I read your post early this morning didn't have a chance to comment on it. Frankly, ASR is the only character and to some extent Akash and Nani, I am liking now after 6 months of the show, I don't want to talk about anybody else.  But your post was awesome, hope you get lot of response and comments.
@Fari - I hope you are right.  I think ASR is a great character particularly Barun makes him come alive but I don't see the edge and don't see the crackling chemistry.  Maybe yellow shirt can do it.

aankhon mein teri... luvd it!!!

congo 4 da 17th AT we r gonna reach 20!! so hppy so hppy!!!

luv u barun! 
haha! i thought moi was the only one with who aaj ka comedy did not go down well..

shhh secret.. i like the V V WHAT THE more than the towel..🤣
W*F ! Aunty hero ðŸ˜†

I want Shyam to do that job. I thought his revelation would bring in some sense of maturity in KKG's character but no, I will be a play school girl forever ðŸ˜µ

We all can understand that he is guilty but why tolerate Kushi's silliness ? A human will get annoyed for sure ! And with this NK, I hope ASR doesn't get worse. 

Also Barun seems to be too tired and energy less. Does anyone feel so ? 
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

haha! i thought moi was the only one with who aaj ka comedy did not go down well..

shhh secret.. i like the V V WHAT THE more than the towel..🤣

Sinnie - same to same , copy to copy ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Keshriya

@Fari, I read your post early this morning didn't have a chance to comment on it. Frankly, ASR is the only character and to some extent Akash and Nani, I am liking now after 6 months of the show, I don't want to talk about anybody else.  But your post was awesome, hope you get lot of response and comments.

Thanks Prema...i just updated my post though. I added how I would like ASR to retain some of ASRness and that they need to tone down KKG . 

@Nithi - I think both Sanaya and Barun are not feeling well and look exhausted.  Hopefully they can relax for 2 epis or so with small scenes so they get some rest especially since Nandekisore is here.
Why do I get the feeling they are changing Shyam's track ??