Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Aprilfool (Page 2)

nish1 Senior Member
nish1
nish1

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Naina*~

Hallo guys.. can somebody tell something some happend to, you were been aprilfooled?? If you know what i mean... 

aap jab aprilfool banne the???? oki i can began...

it was the 1 April.. and my class fellow.. said to me that they have told a teacher that I liked hm.. and the man they was around 30.. and they told me that they said to the cheater that i was thinking of going to ask him to go out with me... When i heard what they said i was very ANGRY At them.. so i walkede at the teacher and said that i really dont like him and that I Dont want to go out with hm.. and he was like ... what are you talking about... and then i asked that one of my classfelows said that i liked him and that i wanna go out with him.... and he said no... and i was really embaresed... and then i walked to my class and then they said aprilfool... So I was reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally Embaresed.....

Naina 

Oh my god that was so bad joke...LOLLOLLOL

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
...well a good friend of mine from the forum...ahem..i won't name any names--you know who you are....sent me an e-mail saying "Controversy heats up as Priyanka slapped Akshay Kumar!"  I got all excited and opened up the attachement only to find that it said Happy April Fool's Day!!! Ouch 
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
well , i have been fooled 2 to 3 times by samie and then by jas too Cry
jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
aww.....sorry mishLOLLOLLOL
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjm_bjp

aww.....sorry mishLOLLOLLOL

aaj kal tum dikhti nahi ho? where r u now days? Wink
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

I only got fooled by our very own Queenbee, and her update!

I seriosuly didn't thought for a sec that it can be an april fool, and wrote a long essay in reply, scolding jassi. lolz

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

I only got fooled by our very own Queenbee, and her update!

I seriosuly didn't thought for a sec that it can be an april fool, and wrote a long essay in reply, scolding jassi. lolz

that must have required some hard work! LOL LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index