~*Naina*~ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hallo guys.. can somebody tell something some happend to, you were been aprilfooled?? If you know what i mean... 

aap jab aprilfool banne the???? oki i can began...

it was the 1 April.. and my class fellow.. said to me that they have told a teacher that I liked hm.. and the man they was around 30.. and they told me that they said to the cheater that i was thinking of going to ask him to go out with me... When i heard what they said i was very ANGRY At them.. so i walkede at the teacher and said that i really dont like him and that I Dont want to go out with hm.. and he was like ... what are you talking about... and then i asked that one of my classfelows said that i liked him and that i wanna go out with him.... and he said no... and i was really embaresed... and then i walked to my class and then they said aprilfool... So I was reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally Embaresed.....

Naina 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KiRaN_K thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†OMG!!! that is embarssing....lol...๐Ÿ˜†

this guy pushed me and said "april fools" i was like idiot!..hehe

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this kid in my class  said his mom fell off the stairs and when i said awwwww is she okay he said april fool's i swear i felt like killing him at the moment but all i did was ruin his painting he was using the light colours and i was using dark i splashed the colours on him and it got on his painting๐Ÿ˜†well maine apna badla le liya Edited by Manjot - 19 years ago
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

LOL manjot,

I only got fooled by samie๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by rabeeak2003 - 19 years ago
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rabeeak2003

LOL manjot,

I only got fooled by samie๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lol same here๐Ÿ˜›

poison ivy thumbnail
hehe!!! no one fooled me!! im samrt ๐Ÿ˜†
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poison ivy

hehe!!! no one fooled me!! im samrt ๐Ÿ˜†

yeah you are very SAMRT๐Ÿ˜†

popkurn thumbnail
My school doesnt start till tomorrow so ya, no one fooled me and neither did I try to fool anyone
nish1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Naina*~

Hallo guys.. can somebody tell something some happend to, you were been aprilfooled?? If you know what i mean... 

aap jab aprilfool banne the???? oki i can began...

it was the 1 April.. and my class fellow.. said to me that they have told a teacher that I liked hm.. and the man they was around 30.. and they told me that they said to the cheater that i was thinking of going to ask him to go out with me... When i heard what they said i was very ANGRY At them.. so i walkede at the teacher and said that i really dont like him and that I Dont want to go out with hm.. and he was like ... what are you talking about... and then i asked that one of my classfelows said that i liked him and that i wanna go out with him.... and he said no... and i was really embaresed... and then i walked to my class and then they said aprilfool... So I was reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally Embaresed.....

Naina 

Oh my god that was so bad joke...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
*Anjali* thumbnail
...well a good friend of mine from the forum...ahem..i won't name any names--you know who you are....sent me an e-mail saying "Controversy heats up as Priyanka slapped Akshay Kumar!"  I got all excited and opened up the attachement only to find that it said Happy April Fool's Day!!!