Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Certainly not "unfriending" you!! (Page 4)

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Originally posted by Zuzana

Hi Sush! 

Hi Zuzi!!

Arhi scene..what to say...when will these two have a proper convo..let the other speak and listen to each otherOuch..

After their second kid is about 5 year old...ROFL

Arnie knows he is falling for KKG...so far he was fighting like hell...La was the innocent victim in that fight...Perhaps he will be more ready now...>>>??

2nd kid..so do you mean to say all action no wordsWink..I dont mind then!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Sush-

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
oh sush you tell me i am sweet but you said "he will do something to shut her up"  and my imagination  running wild ShockedLOL

thats why i said reading your post makes me happy Embarrassed

haha true its no more easy for him right. what will he say he loves
kushi or he does not love blah but then he never believed in love Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Zuzana-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Hi Sush! 

Hi Zuzi!!

Arhi scene..what to say...when will these two have a proper convo..let the other speak and listen to each otherOuch..

After their second kid is about 5 years old...ROFL

2nd kid..so do you mean to say all action no wordsWink..I dont mind then!ROFL

He sure is more action than words!!! We can count on that!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by MsUniverse - 20 December 2011 at 9:44pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshminihussainsun2011Zuzanasbk2Imzi

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
@Sush: I read that the new guy will be learning hindi from kushi..making ODB go green and redLOL..what a name ""Nandkishore""LOL...poor guy show mein kadam rakhne se pehle hi namoona ban gayaROFL

@sharu: about precap ..the CVs here always turn a c***ched scene and make it unique..in all shows we have seen normally its the boys who pull the girls into bathroom..here privelige is ODG..KKGROFL

Jordinsun2011sbk2Imzibikerider-Sush-

sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

Nice post sush as usual..

I totally loved Sana and LA as well.. She really showed a very mature way to deal with the problem.. and not only she clarified that the decision is made by both of them and not to blame arnie for it..

She also gave anjali hints that he will marry but when he thinks he should get married... but of course our anji baby will not understand anything..

And also arnav showed true concern over khushi's engagement breaking news and also there was a slight smile on his face when he asked how all this happened.. i loved barun there..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011anjsImzi-Sush-

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Hi Trina...Khushi is staying in La's room for the night...thats why her night suit was hanging there...ASR came to La's room to say Good bye or check up on her...Khushi was doing all this masti to cheer  up La...To me it makes a lot of sense that this was La's room...

We will know for sure tomorrow...I could be wrong...but it fits for her to be in La's room not in Gupta house...

Hey Sush,excellent post as always and sincerely I was crying a lot too!!! Cry But that was one mature exit and so not expected from a soap. But IPK is hatke iss liye toh hum hai crazy pankhe!! 

I saw the scene again Sush and she is definitely in her own house. That does not look like La's room from the decor Smile.. However it is going to be a hilarious scene, cannot wait!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Sush-

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Faab post Sush.

Lovely episode on the whole and Sana owned it. Clap
The way the CVs have shown her development and the maturing of her character deserves all the appreciation. Khushi was trying hard to make her stop, but I loved how La put her foot down saying there's nothing worth staying back for. The whole scene was done beautifully. The way they began, Khushi putting her clothes back in, and Lavanya going back to put them in the suitcase, then both trying to snatch the hanger till they burst out laughing. And then the shift from the playfulness to the emotional conversation, La promising that this isn't goodbye and she'll see Khushi at her wedding. Then Khushi revealing with the "same pinch" that she's no longer engaged. The way both of them tried to hide their hurt was really done well. Khushi trying to cheer her up, assuring her that both of them will meet their "rajkumars" and there's someone out there for Lavanya too was really adorable. In this whole track, one of the best things that's come out is their friendship, and how well they bond despite the class and status difference.

After that Lavanya's expression when Khushi tells her that she'll invite see her at her wedding if she meets her rajkumar first, and then telling Khushi softly that she won't be able to attend was brilliant. Sana was absolutely phenomenal here. And Lavanya too, cause she saw what nobody in the whole of RM can see, and not even ArHi at the moment..
She has absolutely no negative feelings towards Khushi, not even for a second, despite the fact that she's seen Arnav behave so differently with Khushi while he was always ignorant to her own feelings. With her asking Khushi to take care of Arnav, knowing that she's the one who understands him best, I don't see how they could turn her negative.

The goodbye was really sad. The way she hugs everyone but Arnav, and he just looks at her with that guilt on his face. I liked how Anjali and Nani insisted on not letting her go, so sweet to see how they've all grown attached to her.
The pool scene disappointed me, for the basic reason that another conversation was left unfinished, and the fact that Khushi didn't stop for a second to listen to Arnav. HIGH time the leads began to talk.

Precap scene looks hilarious, specially Arnav's expressions. LOL Looks like the Gupta house, with that miniature bathroom. Plus, hasn't La left in the last scene today?

Edited by aa123.80 - 20 December 2011 at 10:18pm

gilgameshspsharmilasun2011Zuzana-Sush-sbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Ok...may be you guys are right about Gupta house...but that is sort of weird...Arnie giving her the towel in her own house...lets see how they pull it off...Big smile
I hope it is not a let down after all this build up with the precap.

Just saw the SBS segment...It was hilarious with mami dancing...to woh aa gaya ...ROFLROFL

Now that one clueless person about the Indian culture is gone (after being enlightened... of course!!) ...a new one is coming...to learn Hindi? Ms. Khushi has to enlighten this one now...!! She should perhaps start a school in cultural and behavioral training...where she can use Arnav Singh Raizada as a case study...Only the A+ students can figure him out...

Edited by MsUniverse - 20 December 2011 at 10:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JordinArHi_4eversun2011sbk2

Go to top