Sushpective: Certainly not "unfriending" you!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
B...I think R family was asking Arnie to keep his committment which he made to La...by bringing her into the house...and I think that is a fair position...They feel that Arnie has wronged her by ditching her now...La was being very gracious to say that it was a jont decision...which we know it wasn't...Arnie boy is a real lucky fellow...

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

^ True but that commitment is of no use if Arnav just leads her on. Its like Arnav said, it wouldn't be fair to continue to decieve Lavanya when he isn't ready for this marriage.

Oh...sure..you are right B...! Not saying Arnie shouldn't have done it...I am glad he did...just saying...this is how the family is thinking about it...

Hi Sush! 

Totally loved what you wrote today!πŸ‘ I couldnt help but appreciate La''s character..what a sea change in her attitude. I had written a few days back she never understood ASR.. I have to contradict myself and say yes she does do...She not only knew that he feels for kushi she also understood that both are not aware of it themselves.πŸ‘ La understood that ASR himself doesnt know what he wants...I am waiting for the day kushi understands this😍What a dignified behaviour... she didnt spell it out to either of them,,,wah how I loved that...La left it for themselves to explore..she knew they would come to i! she did try to hint kushi..maybe kushi even got a liitle bit of it..I want to applaude the writers for bringing in such a beautiful touch to La''s character.πŸ‘.who is the person who has given so much of depth ..he/she  should be left to handle Shyam and Anjali's character..both long standing more important characters are not being sketched properly.

Arhi scene..what to say...when will these two have a proper convo..let the other speak and listen to each other..yes I too felt Arnav''s reaction was all so soft for kushi😳 but kushi was in mood for all that and Yes Sush even the BG was goodπŸ˜† I hope this scene is just to let Arnav know that she is single and not meant for any misunderstanding!

I also liked Arnav's battle of emotions...he didnt know how to answer his family..he didnt have answers..or he didnt want to spell it ..does he also realise that he broke up with La because of his feelings for kushi..when will he realise if he hasnt?😍

Originally posted by Zuzana

Hi Sush! 

Hi Zuzi!!

Arhi scene..what to say...when will these two have a proper convo..let the other speak and listen to each other..

After their second kid is about 5 years old...🀣

Arnie knows he is falling for KKG...so far he was fighting like hell...La was the innocent victim in that fight...Perhaps he will be more ready now...>>>??
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Arnie knows he is falling for KKG...so far he was fighting like hell...La was the innocent victim in that fight...Perhaps he will be more ready now...>>>??

2nd kid..so do you mean to say all action no wordsπŸ˜‰..I dont mind then!🀣
oh sush you tell me i am sweet but you said "he will do something to shut her up"  and my imagination  running wild πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

thats why i said reading your post makes me happy 😳

haha true its no more easy for him right. what will he say he loves
kushi or he does not love blah but then he never believed in love πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Zuzana

2nd kid..so do you mean to say all action no wordsπŸ˜‰..I dont mind then!🀣

He sure is more action than words!!! We can count on that!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
@Sush: I read that the new guy will be learning hindi from kushi..making ODB go green and redπŸ˜†..what a name ""Nandkishore""πŸ˜†...poor guy show mein kadam rakhne se pehle hi namoona ban gaya🀣

@sharu: about precap ..the CVs here always turn a c***ched scene and make it unique..in all shows we have seen normally its the boys who pull the girls into bathroom..here privelige is ODG..KKG🀣

Nice post sush as usual..

I totally loved Sana and LA as well.. She really showed a very mature way to deal with the problem.. and not only she clarified that the decision is made by both of them and not to blame arnie for it..

She also gave anjali hints that he will marry but when he thinks he should get married... but of course our anji baby will not understand anything..

And also arnav showed true concern over khushi's engagement breaking news and also there was a slight smile on his face when he asked how all this happened.. i loved barun there..
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Hi Trina...Khushi is staying in La's room for the night...thats why her night suit was hanging there...ASR came to La's room to say Good bye or check up on her...Khushi was doing all this masti to cheer  up La...To me it makes a lot of sense that this was La's room...

We will know for sure tomorrow...I could be wrong...but it fits for her to be in La's room not in Gupta house...

Hey Sush,excellent post as always and sincerely I was crying a lot too!!! πŸ˜­ But that was one mature exit and so not expected from a soap. But IPK is hatke iss liye toh hum hai crazy pankhe!! 

I saw the scene again Sush and she is definitely in her own house. That does not look like La's room from the decor πŸ˜Š.. However it is going to be a hilarious scene, cannot wait!!! 
Faab post Sush.

Lovely episode on the whole and Sana owned it. πŸ‘
The way the CVs have shown her development and the maturing of her character deserves all the appreciation. Khushi was trying hard to make her stop, but I loved how La put her foot down saying there's nothing worth staying back for. The whole scene was done beautifully. The way they began, Khushi putting her clothes back in, and Lavanya going back to put them in the suitcase, then both trying to snatch the hanger till they burst out laughing. And then the shift from the playfulness to the emotional conversation, La promising that this isn't goodbye and she'll see Khushi at her wedding. Then Khushi revealing with the "same pinch" that she's no longer engaged. The way both of them tried to hide their hurt was really done well. Khushi trying to cheer her up, assuring her that both of them will meet their "rajkumars" and there's someone out there for Lavanya too was really adorable. In this whole track, one of the best things that's come out is their friendship, and how well they bond despite the class and status difference.

After that Lavanya's expression when Khushi tells her that she'll invite see her at her wedding if she meets her rajkumar first, and then telling Khushi softly that she won't be able to attend was brilliant. Sana was absolutely phenomenal here. And Lavanya too, cause she saw what nobody in the whole of RM can see, and not even ArHi at the moment..
She has absolutely no negative feelings towards Khushi, not even for a second, despite the fact that she's seen Arnav behave so differently with Khushi while he was always ignorant to her own feelings. With her asking Khushi to take care of Arnav, knowing that she's the one who understands him best, I don't see how they could turn her negative.

The goodbye was really sad. The way she hugs everyone but Arnav, and he just looks at her with that guilt on his face. I liked how Anjali and Nani insisted on not letting her go, so sweet to see how they've all grown attached to her.
The pool scene disappointed me, for the basic reason that another conversation was left unfinished, and the fact that Khushi didn't stop for a second to listen to Arnav. HIGH time the leads began to talk.

Precap scene looks hilarious, specially Arnav's expressions. πŸ˜† Looks like the Gupta house, with that miniature bathroom. Plus, hasn't La left in the last scene today?
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago