Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Certainly not "unfriending" you!! (Page 2)

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
sush haila i am in good mood for two reasons 1. blah has finally packed to go 2. precap Day Dreaming .
But your post made me much more happier.
yeah you have said so nicely about blah.  about understanding yeah blah understands ASR very well.  Clap  she fell short for ARnav and which is actually core of ASR.  he himself does not know what he wants
sigh so true Cry

hmm about kushi being in RM  than in gupta house
may be  CVs sometime through these things at us.
But its not promo its a precap so i think  its guptas house
whichever way  its going to be funLOL

haha saw your comment about nandkishore agree with you 
it will more comedy  and also he can be packed back once job is done .  or may be blah can marry him LOL 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011euphoricZuzanapremparbatlara3110aa123.80-Sush-SillyPeppersbk2

sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

I loved the scene between La and Khushi...when Khushi had such a hard time letting go and she kept putting La's clothes back and La...said ...kiske liye rukun Khushi...? It was heart touching...The scene where Khushi tells her that one day they both will find their Rajkumar...expressions on Sana's face were just too good!!!

The pool side scene was short but good...As expected...Khushi told him exactly what we would expect her to...

This episode was 9.7/10...As good as it gets...leaving roomonly for the X factor brought on by Arhi chemistry and them cominng together...Wink

Great post Sush - - Some dialgoues and expressions intrigued me in 3 ways  -
1. When LA tells Anjali that some things are not meant to be - and there was Shyam visible in a haze behind Anjali - a sign of things to come in future!!
2.LA tells Anjali - don't blame ASR - I believe he will marry when he wants too  - a sign when he realizes true love for Khushi and/or when Shyam's truth is revealed to him!
3. When Anjali asks Shyam to advice Chotey - Shyam becomes defensive and says - what can we say if Arnav feels he cannot be happy with LA then what is the point of staying together. Shyam's words reminded me of the unhappiness he said he feels with Anjali - but with Shyam his bigger motivation than unhappiness with Anjali is her money!! So is Shyam now going to use LA's words of not meant to be to get out of Anjali's life!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshspsharmilaS.StephyZuzanapremparbataa123.80-Sush-CandYlicious_SSillyPepperanjsbikerider

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

Sush great post, I love your title for today's episode its perfect!!

While Arnav and Khushi's scene was good in which she spoke of broken trust, it was Lavanya and Khushi's scenes which stood out in this episode. Who would have thought they would become such good friends? Lavanya has come to understand Arnav and Khushi to an extent that even they don't realize. I'm glad Lavanya hasn't said anything to Khushi about Arnav's feelings for her, let Arnav and Khushi find their way to each other on their own.

While I understood Arnav's family wanting answers, it was frustrating watching them push him to marry Lavanya when obviously he want to. I am glad Lavanya came down and set everyone straight, this was a mutual decision and Arnav shouldn't be blamed. His family really needs to back off instead of continually forcing him to do something against his will. I loved when Lavanya said Arnav would marry but when he is ready. Very well said. I am going to miss Lavanya, she's truly won over many with her performances lately.

As for the precap, I cannot wait for this episode! Hilarious!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilasun2011Zuzanaaa123.80-Sush-CandYlicious_SbikeriderImzi

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Hi Ratna!
I did not find the pool scene misguided...Khushi was convinced that Arnie found some new "reason" to get out of the committment that he never wanted in the first place...Thats why she did not listen to his reasoning...She was very frustrated with him...and also emotional...
Yes I agree that the CVs wanted to keep her break up...a secret till he made an independent decision to break up with La ...not to muddy the waters (as we say in legal terms) for his decision..and his motivation...

She brought up her engagement breaking news only as eaction to his challenge that what does she understand...so she just blurts it out...that she does understand...but she does not want to dwell on it...she just ran from his inquisitive gaze...from his questioning...Knowing him...and knowing that she does not want to talk about it...very natural for her to do that...

About the bathroom scene...I will have to watch again..to check the surroundings ...

Buaji's reaction...yes...I fully agree...vey apt...indeed!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevgilgameshspsharmilasun2011premparbatZuzanasbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun2011

Originally posted by MsUniverse

I loved the scene between La and Khushi...

Great post Sush - - Some dialgoues and expressions intrigued me in 3 ways  -
1. When LA tells Anjali that some things are not meant to be - and there was Shyam visible in a haze behind Anjali - a sign of things to come in future!!
2.LA tells Anjali - don't blame ASR - I believe he will marry when he wants too  - a sign when he realizes true love for Khushi and/or when Shyam's truth is revealed to him!
3. When Anjali asks Shyam to advice Chotey - Shyam becomes defensive and says - what can we say if Arnav feels he cannot be happy with LA then what is the point of staying together. Shyam's words reminded me of the unhappiness he said he feels with Anjali - but with Shyam his bigger motivation than unhappiness with Anjali is her money!! So is Shyam now going to use LA's words of not meant to be to get out of Anjali's life!!

Excellent Observations about Shyam...Sun!!!

Shyam'sreaction today was very very interesting...I think for the first time he was not being manipulative but honest about what he believes in...(If only he knew Arnav's real reason ...perhaps he would have been manipulative)...

But his reaction today...does indicate that there is some truth to his claim that he is not happy with his relationship with Anj...and will even consider breaking it...

Perhaps he feels he can not be truthful to Anj (..not hard to imagine after seeing how Khushi tried to but couldn't...)  and that is quite suffocating...Real couples can share their anger, dissatisfaction etec etc with each other...Anj seems to be not able to take anything but her delusional version of every single thing in their marriage...

Looking this way...at the juncture of their break up...LA-Arnav bhaved  more like a real couple than ever before...

Edited by MsUniverse - 20 December 2011 at 7:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevsun2011spsharmilaZuzanaImzi

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Hiya Sush Smile

Hw r u ? Strday I logged after 11 p.m after the (Tuesday's) epi...so missed ur post

Coming to the epi, La was definitely the cynosure for the past few epis she s the one doing it!

The pool convo s going 2 cost Khushi huge in future, when Shyam wil turn the tables... now it has given the impression dat she wanted 2 get married but her trust was broken...

La, though heart broken she understands the plight and makes the decision...beautiful transformation...from a airhead enclosed in her cocoon of arrogance to a butterfly...painful yet needed! but only thing dat was same during both phase was her understanding towards ASR...

La n Anjali were almost same, La understands it but does want 2 act on it...Anjali refuses 2 look fearing the vision,living happily her bubble...

I loved "main nahin aa paongi, ASR ka khayal rakhna" to Khushi  and "ASR zaroor shadi karenge"...subtle way of conveying them, which probably they never want 2 accept...

And Khushi, though she loves that man, the gal broke up n decided 2 go, she was not  all happy...She was concerned genuinely and still wanted 2 set things right...Not 2 forget her emotional turmoil dat she s undergoing...but no surprises...as she belittles her worries...

ASR- Guilt, Guilt n some more guilt...
He cannot explain the real reason...
He looked like a 5-year old brooding who was being asked for explanation for pinching n hitting classmates for no reason LOL LOL
u hav 2 suffer man, cos Newton's third law s true!

Precap - Funny, I jus hope it wil not b a juvenile... I expect something more !

brilliant post!

Edited by cindrella255 - 20 December 2011 at 8:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinsun2011Zuzanapremparbataa123.80-Sush-sbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Shwets...You said it girl...La figuratively handing over Arnie to Khushi...Awww...Anie boy is so lucky...women just want to take care of him...even when he has borken their heart!!! Don't you think all men wish they were in his place?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Sharu...you are so sweet dear!!! My post couldn't make you happier than the precap...which of course is great...!!! I am smiling ear to ear myself...I think she is goingto scream, some one is going to hear  and he is going to do something to shut her up...

Princess...Uhhh...you are so right...!!! Arnie and his guilt...What is he going to say about his reason for break up...////He hasn't made it easy for himself...has he?

B...I think R family was asking Arnie to keep his committment which he made to La...by bringing her into the house...and I think that is a fair position...They feel that Arnie has wronged her by ditching her now...La was being very gracious to say that it was a jont decision...which we know it wasn't...Arnie boy is a real lucky fellow...

Edited by MsUniverse - 20 December 2011 at 8:43pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevsun2011sbk2SillyPepperImzibikerider

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Hey Sush,  saw ur Nand Kishore comment...When I read the article I was ROFLing like mad...

Now Buaji's obsession will find new destination LOL
desi babua  2 phirangi boy...Mami has another reason for locking horns with BuaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sbk2-Sush-

Go to top