India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

DJ's, why this atyachaar? :( (Page 2)

Marvel-freak IF-Dazzler
Marvel-freak
Marvel-freak

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

I just hope kastur, dosent assume she is a threat, and gets all settled to sacrafice mohan to her!! I just hope they handle this track with a bit of joke, and lot more Mohur! and less saroj and baapji.

They need to build on Mohan and Kastur, all we see is hi...bye..happy...i listend you...basically all those phrases over n over again. >.<

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Yep, as Mohan said, it's time to be I-N-N-O-V-A-T-I-V-E...CVs, take a swig of your own medicine...Stern Smile

Edited by Nandalala - 20 December 2011 at 6:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marvel-freakpyar-ishkKhatamKahani

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I have no words on this track I already send my nasty criticism to them they probably won't care but it doesn't matter had to get if of my chest. I can tolerate a lot but take's something as stupid as this to make me stop watching a show for good. I know they want trp and okay with it but that route isn't needed just work with the cast you have now or even bring reena Jatin but Sia Dead

I like the whole ensemble cast and no words can express how much am enjoying HarshAsi as MohUr but they're not allowing the fans  to enjoy them on screen. I can't tell you how many times I read on other sites, YT even here that they never thought this jodi would work but we you see them on screen is Cuteness & Innocence personified.

Mohur are easygoing like Sunday Morning

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniKhatamKahani

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Anjali, please message the same thing to the CV on Facebook...hopefully they will listen! Can't we do petition online or something like that? DJ's are destroying the show Dead I'm commenting this on the overall track...esp the way they are sidetracking Mohur Dead
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Anjali, can I copy this post of yours exactly the way it is and message it to the CVs? Cuz this is beautifully explained, which, I guess, I hardly can LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

luv.Harshiti Goldie
luv.Harshiti
luv.Harshiti

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

Anjali, please message the same thing to the CV on Facebook...hopefully they will listen! Can't we do petition online or something like that? DJ's are destroying the show Dead I'm commenting this on the overall track...esp the way they are sidetracking Mohur Dead

please give me link of cv, i will also send them msg.

because of them i hav quit Dp...

Its has beek whole four week i havn't seen it...JUST BECAUSE IF ITS BORING TRACK

M FED UP...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111Angry
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv.Harshiti

Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

please give me link of cv, i will also send them msg.

because of them i hav quit Dp...

Its has beek whole four week i havn't seen it...JUST BECAUSE IF ITS BORING TRACK

M FED UP...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111Angry

Am PMing you.
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
ley kia baat karti tou
You did not see the awesome chemistry of BaKas, SoKas, BHaRoj Ermm
Itna tou dikhatey hien sab ko
As for MohUr wo kaun hien? Ermm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index