50 episodes of Miilee are ready

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Only change is permanent

Raman Kumar, director of the forthcoming serial "Miilee", Mona Wasu, main character of the serial and other artists like Ajay Gehi and Imran Mashkoor Khan were in the city to talk about the serial and to share some personal experiences. The serial is scheduled to be aired on Star Plus soon. It is a story of an orphan girl who lives a cocooned life until her greatest fears comes true. Lets us find out what they have to say…

"Change" is the only thing which is permanent in the film industry, says Raman Kumar, director and writer. Many trends come and go. The latest is emergence of popcorn and multiplex culture. This will also not stay. One finds in him an imperceptible influence of thinker and philosopher Osho. His forthcoming movie "Maya Mirage…in search of Nirvana" will be based on the philosophy of Osho. "Around 50 episodes of "Miillee" are ready", he says with a conviction difficult to ignore. "Saath Saath", "Rakhee", "Parbat ke us Paar", "Raja Bhaiya" are some of the movies directed by him. He has also penned down the script for "Teraa Naam", "Merra Naam", "Sheen" and many other serials. He has also served as assistant director in 'Deewar', 'Basera', 'Duniya', 'Noorie'. Chatter box When she smiles, you find her resembling Priety Zinta. "A lot of people say that I look like her and I take it in a positive way. But I must say that everyone has his or her own identity", says Mona Wasu, who is playing the role of a chubby girl, Millee. Interestingly she was born in the city but her family moved to Delhi when she was just six years old. She says want to be an actress. Bollywood is her final destination and she will not sign any other serial except "Millee". She has done BA honours in sociology but was hardly interested in studies. She has secured many awards and prizes in dramas and plays.

She has also done modelling. Being a member of the Antara, Khilona Theatre groups she has staged various plays in Delhi. On television she has hosted travel show on Star Gold and has also worked with BBC

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Finally...the gal said herself that ppl say she resembles to preity..lol...i thought it was only me! Edited by IMP TNG - 19 years ago
natasa thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

👏