Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Come On Guys
Stop Fighting

Everyone Can Luv SiRa or Arsia Why you guys are making big deal??
this is HHL forum so everyone can express his/her feeling in any way If Other Dont Like It  Then  Just Dont Reply, but fighting? thats not right way
This Is HHL Forum Not Sira Or ArSia Forum or Raghav And Arjun Forum
So Please Guys  I Beg You To Stop Saying Bad Thing About Others  Jodi/Prson
Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago
dreamlylife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you zainab even i noticed that
veds275 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

proud of u gals,.πŸ‘ 

Sorry Guys...😲...!!..I never meant to hurt any of yours feeling...!!..This might be one of my first post in which I actually gave my own opinion...and I'm sorry to say that I don't think that I'll ever give my opinion again...atleast not on this forum because I don't like it when others force their opinion on me in such a rude way...😭...(waise I change my mind on thses matters really fast...πŸ˜‰...)..!.!...I understand that you guys are upset because of the present track but you all need to respect others perspective also...😊...!!...And guys...agar meri baat mano toh...stop crying over spilled milk...because it has been specified from the beginning that Raghav is Sia's love-interest...😍and it is only a matter of time after they will fall head over heels in love...πŸ‘...so it's better that instead of valiantly defending your Juno and his feelings...go on the look-out for a perfect girl for him...πŸ˜ƒ(I'll also support you people...but please not that Kanika girl haan...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..who used to come in the pioneer episodes..I don't find her good enough for our darling Arjun...[Awww...Yuvraj Thakur is sooo haddd wala cute...😍...)...!!...Aur haan ek personal opinion...Stop waging a World War 3 over Team ArSia and Team RaSia...come on guys..these are just petty characters from a petty serial...the CV's can alter their reaction according to the track...Their opinions are not genuine but what the the story at the moment demands like the much hyped comment of Arjun out of which we have made such a big deal...😊...!!...Sooo...nice meeting you ArSia fans..I really liked your enthusiasm and the zeal with which you defend our Juno...πŸ‘..Continue Supporting Him...Arjun Rocks...πŸ˜ƒ!!...Love You All...❀️...!!...(...and I really hope that there are no bad feeling among us...😊..)

⭐️~~Vedika~~⭐️
MitaliSwetAngle thumbnail
😊Juno z gud bt he z memerised by sia..
Ths made him a little mean.. I wd say dts nt hs fault..
He too likes sia..❀️
πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
SarunArhi4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think when it is about sia he becomes a little possessive
btw yesterday episode was awesome πŸ˜ƒSiRa rocks❀️
veds275 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainny4heer

i think when it is about sia he becomes a little possessive

btw yesterday episode was awesome πŸ˜ƒSiRa rocks❀️

Yaa...Totally!!...SiRa rocked the episode...πŸ˜ƒ
SarunArhi4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: veds275

Yaa...Totally!!...SiRa rocked the episode...πŸ˜ƒ

i reeally wish that there is somebody for juno also 😭 he is so innocent he really deserves someone who cares about him
heey did uu watch today episode ?! sira were super duper cute 😍 πŸ˜†
i really don't want raghav and juno friendship to be broked 😭
Edited by zainny4heer - 12 years ago
veds275 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainny4heer

i reeally wish that there is somebody for juno also 😭 he is so innocent he really deserves someone who cares about him
heey did uu watch today episode ?! sira were super duper cute 😍 πŸ˜†

Actually...They should bring someone for Juno too...I really feel bad for him ...He's such a sweetheart...God knows why they are hurting him sooo much...😭..!!!And SiRa totally rocked today...Hats Off to Abigail Jain and Himansh Kohli for such superb acting...I just love Sia and Raghav...the cutest couple ever...πŸ‘...
prahelika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: veds275

Sorry Guys...😲...!!..I never meant to hurt any of yours feeling...!!..This might be one of my first post in which I actually gave my own opinion...and I'm sorry to say that I don't think that I'll ever give my opinion again...atleast not on this forum because I don't like it when others force their opinion on me in such a rude way...😭...(waise I change my mind on thses matters really fast...πŸ˜‰...)..!.!...I understand that you guys are upset because of the present track but you all need to respect others perspective also...😊...!!...And guys...agar meri baat mano toh...stop crying over spilled milk...because it has been specified from the beginning that Raghav is Sia's love-interest...😍and it is only a matter of time after they will fall head over heels in love...πŸ‘...so it's better that instead of valiantly defending your Juno and his feelings...go on the look-out for a perfect girl for him...πŸ˜ƒ(I'll also support you people...but please not that Kanika girl haan...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..who used to come in the pioneer episodes..I don't find her good enough for our darling Arjun...[Awww...Yuvraj Thakur is sooo haddd wala cute...😍...)...!!...Aur haan ek personal opinion...Stop waging a World War 3 over Team ArSia and Team RaSia...come on guys..these are just petty characters from a petty serial...the CV's can alter their reaction according to the track...Their opinions are not genuine but what the the story at the moment demands like the much hyped comment of Arjun out of which we have made such a big deal...😊...!!...Sooo...nice meeting you ArSia fans..I really liked your enthusiasm and the zeal with which you defend our Juno...πŸ‘..Continue Supporting Him...Arjun Rocks...πŸ˜ƒ!!...Love You All...❀️...!!...(...and I really hope that there are no bad feeling among us...😊..)

⭐️~~Vedika~~⭐️

i m really sorry vedika for hurting u😭.but why won't u post in this forum anymoreπŸ˜•?it is a public forum.everyone can express their feelings dear😊 .that's exactly what we did.u expressed ur opinion and i expressed mine.no one is forcing anyone to shove her opinion.if this kind of topic is made on raghav won't u defend ur favourite dear??😊so just chill...πŸ˜ƒ
veds275 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prahelika

i m really sorry vedika for hurting u😭.but why won't u post in this forum anymoreπŸ˜•?it is a public forum.everyone can express their feelings dear😊 .that's exactly what we did.u expressed ur opinion and i expressed mine.no one is forcing anyone to shove her opinion.if this kind of topic is made on raghav won't u defend ur favourite dear??😊so just chill...πŸ˜ƒ

Aree...it's ok..no need for sorry...😊..!!...Yaaa...I was a bit hurt when I read your posts first...but I'm a very chilled out person...I don't take things at  heart...instead when I read your comments again I  was amused actually impressed by your love for Arjun...so everything's fine with me now...πŸ˜ƒ...!!...And I told na...I change my mind real quick...hahaha same happened now...So I suppose everything's fine between me and all you ArSia(I dunno your names...πŸ˜•..)fans now??...So Friends..??..btw I hated today's precap...!!..Poor Juno...meleko inna bura lag raha tha uske liye...What do you think??...😭
Edited by veds275 - 12 years ago