shahidlover24 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I thought about sharing this with all of you.

Pingalwara is a place where they take in the homeless, individuals who are sick, disabled, forlorn, suffering and deserted by mankind. There are old people and new born babies no one wants to look after. There are disabled who are not admitted into any of the hospitals and are left to die on the roadside. There are diseased persons no one wants to touch. These are wives who have been tortured by their in-laws.
It was Bhagat Puran Singh who started all this. He believed in education and therefore anyone who goes to the pingalwara is educated. Bhagat Puran Singh had passed away in 199, but there are people who still take care of the pingalwara and have devoted their entire life to it. It is a free of charge place which runs on donations.

For more information or ways of donating money you guyz can check out their website.
i don't no if i'm allowed to post it up here

I wanted to post pictures up, but i don't have the upload image icon from my pc on my message tool bar. πŸ˜• Edited by shahidlover24 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shahidlover24

I thought about sharing this with all of you.

Pingalwara is a place where they take in the homeless, individuals who are sick, disabled, forlorn, suffering and deserted by mankind. There are old people and new born babies no one wants to look after. There are disabled who are not admitted into any of the hospitals and are left to die on the roadside. There are diseased persons no one wants to touch. These are wives who have been tortured by their in-laws.
It was Bhagat Puran Singh who started all this. He believed in education and therefore anyone who goes to the pingalwara is educated. Bhagat Puran Singh had passed away in 199, but there are people who still take care of the pingalwara and have devoted their entire life to it. It is a free of charge place which runs on donations.

For more information or ways of donationing money you guyz can check out their website.
i don't no if i'm allowed to post it up here

hey preeti,

if ur not allowed to post it could u pm it to me please...also which year did bhagat puran singh ji pass away...u didnt complete it.

thanx

jasleen

shahidlover24 thumbnail
oops......he passed away in 1992 😳
*Shona* thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahidlover24

oops......he passed away in 1992 😳

thanx!

shahidlover24 thumbnail
i got a couple of pictures to work.

thats bhagat puran singh with a patient

a mentally disabled lady

Edited by shahidlover24 - 19 years ago
*Shona* thumbnail

thank you for sharing this info!

I really wanted to know more about it, but didnt know where to look.

Thanx preeti!πŸ˜ƒ

Cute_Angel thumbnail

That's such a noble thing.

Its a shame that barely anybody showed any interest in this🀒

SONYA_K thumbnail
Wow!!Thats so nice!!

Thankyou so much 4 sharing it with us!😊

Regards,
Priyanka.
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for sharing it with us preeti

thats so nice helping poor and disabled

thanks once again for sharing it with us

shahidlover24 thumbnail
no problem guyz,
i felt like u guyz should no bout it cuz ma dads been really into it for awhile and hes going to india to visit it and stuff