Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#225~LoveIsLife&UrMyWife <3 (Page 62)

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover


im jst very slow che ROFLROFLROFL

haila creativity che in u i cn see it ROFLROFLROFL 

like wen u comment u need creativity to understand creativity Ermm

ermmm yeah coz i wnat it free ROFLROFLROFL and ur the onli other person who wud make it ROFLROFL apart frm meOuch i want to watch it bt nt made by me ROFLROFL

 ROFLROFL i dunno where ur seeing it i was never creative waiseErmm i failed art even in my business class my ideas are dropped che coz their not up to the level according to some ppl ROFLROFL 

haila i dont think soo ROFLROFL i can comment on stuff coz i appreciate wat ppl do coz i cant do it ROFLROFL and erm wat do u mean for free ROFLROFL now i feel bad for u ROFLROFL we need more skillful memeber Stern Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

dmg2fan IF-Rockerz
dmg2fan
dmg2fan

Joined: 26 June 2011
Posts: 5587

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
this wont finish everyone knows ROFLROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by YuNa4ever


Tere bina chalein meri saasein na re na Blushing iu need a vm on that song also Stern Smile tms kuch karr Stern Smile cnt we pay ppl to make vms ROFLROFL
 ROFLROFL i dunno man mere paas to paisa bhi nahi che ROFLROFL i cant even pay ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover


im jst very slow che ROFLROFLROFL

haila creativity che in u i cn see it ROFLROFLROFL 

like wen u comment u need creativity to understand creativity Ermm

ermmm yeah coz i wnat it free ROFLROFLROFL and ur the onli other person who wud make it ROFLROFL apart frm meOuch i want to watch it bt nt made by me ROFLROFL

 ROFLROFL i dunno where ur seeing it i was never creative waiseErmm i failed art even in my business class my ideas are dropped che coz their not up to the level according to some ppl ROFLROFL 

haila i dont think soo ROFLROFL i can comment on stuff coz i appreciate wat ppl do coz i cant do it ROFLROFL and erm wat do u mean for free ROFLROFL now i feel bad for u ROFLROFL we need more skillful memeber Stern Smile 

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i failed art also i sucked at art ROFLROFLROFL

ahaa sum ppl r stupid Ermm

ROFLROFLROFLROFL ahaa jst try ek baar ROFLROFLROFL

haila why feel bad ROFLROFLROFL haan lets get ek ROFLROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

[
ROFL i failed art also i sucked at art ROFLROFLROFL

ahaa sum ppl r stupid Ermm

ROFL ahaa jst try ek baar ROFLROFLROFL

haila why feel bad ROFLROFLROFL haan lets get ek ROFLROFLROFL

 some ppl like me are stupid ROFLROFLROFL


ek baar watErmm coz u have to do all the stuff che na i dont even help like vms and all ROFLROFLROFL haan lets get oneErmm im serious atleast u can request tht person ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by YuNa4ever


Tere bina chalein meri saasein na re na Blushing iu need a vm on that song also Stern Smile tms kuch karr Stern Smile cnt we pay ppl to make vms ROFLROFL
 ROFLROFL i dunno man mere paas to paisa bhi nahi che ROFLROFL i cant even pay ROFL

i'll pay ROFLROFLROFL koi ko bass dhund ROFLROFLROFL
dmg2fan IF-Rockerz
dmg2fan
dmg2fan

Joined: 26 June 2011
Posts: 5587

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
all u want is a person ROFLROFLROFL marzz can u do tht atleast ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

[
ROFL i failed art also i sucked at art ROFLROFLROFL

ahaa sum ppl r stupid Ermm

ROFL ahaa jst try ek baar ROFLROFLROFL

haila why feel bad ROFLROFLROFL haan lets get ek ROFLROFLROFL

 some ppl like me are stupid ROFLROFLROFL


ek baar watErmm coz u have to do all the stuff che na i dont even help like vms and all ROFLROFLROFL haan lets get oneErmm im serious atleast u can request tht person ROFLROFLROFL

shurrup ROFLROFLROFL

try a vm ROFLROFLROFL i knw ppl who jst start randomly like me ROFLROFLROFL

haan we need one Stern Smile

waise i cnt stop lisnin to naked the beat is so gud Embarrassed i think i shud make a vm on that in the plane ROFLROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
YuNa's Love Island #74 Next Island pg.1~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1203   Views: 36007

KaJen.xoxo 1203 36007 05 July 2010 at 1:41pm by suj01
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#66 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1208   Views: 36080

KaJen.xoxo 1208 36080 03 June 2010 at 1:11pm by suj01
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#65 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1202   Views: 37496

KaJen.xoxo 1202 37496 29 May 2010 at 5:55pm by flamingo_aries
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#64 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1183   Views: 36093

KaJen.xoxo 1183 36093 27 May 2010 at 1:00am by Nadz_YuNalover
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#63 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1201   Views: 47082

KaJen.xoxo 1201 47082 25 May 2010 at 2:35pm by Nadz_YuNalover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index