YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#225~LoveIsLife&UrMyWife <3 - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

OMG yeah ☺️ balcony me she wud sit and have her chai and he wud smile and show her his like making cheers ☺️ and she wud jst blush ☺️ and he wud like snd her letters 😍 abt hw they had a chai date ☺️by god dreamz 🤣🤣

OMG letters☺️ and prolly her dupatta wud fly and all😍and they wud stare soo much🤪 and he wud like follow her around wen she goes for shopping☺️ and jaa ke go to the same shop🤪 and she wud love it ☺️ and wen buying something their hands wud touch😍
waise i wanna drool on scenes or vms 🤣🤣🤣 shud i go 🤣🤣🤣 are u leaving nw or staying 🤔 🤣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=KH8TpOLROOQ[/YOUTUBE] Edited by dmg2fan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

OMG letters☺️ and prolly her dupatta wud fly and all😍and they wud stare soo much🤪 and he wud like follow her around wen she goes for shopping☺️ and jaa ke go to the same shop🤪 and she wud love it ☺️ and wen buying something their hands wud touch😍

OMG and she wud take his opinion with clothes or bangles coz shes so conphused ☺️ by god why cnt we have such scenes 🤔 follow her around jhak maar ke <3
 i was gonnsa say tht too 🤣🤣  lets leave🤔 will finish this kal then bt i dunno if i can come day time 🤣🤣
 oye hote take his opinion ☺️ and he wud be soo naughty with her why cant this happen 🤣🤣
Originally posted by dmg2fan

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=KH8TpOLROOQ[/YOUTUBE]

haila new agneepath 🤣🤣🤣 and katrina 🤣🤣🤣 she looks sick 🤣🤣 waise there sed to be a tamil song like this always used to coeme on boogie woogie 🤣🤣
 she always looks like tht 🤣🤣 haan hrithik is in it 🤣🤣🤣 haila tamil and i hated boogie woogie 🤣🤣