YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#225~LoveIsLife&UrMyWife <3 - Page 68

Posted: 12 years ago
sue lets imagine they come back 🤣🤣🤣 will webe happy che 🤣🤣
i wanted that to happen in jan 🤣🤣🤣 when they had that issue abt him using her and she wud be so upset that she cnt work there anymore and gets shifted to ahmedabad 🤔 and he also goes there 🤣🤣🤣 i wish man pshhhttt i wanted him to work hard for her 🤔
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

i know we talked at this pehle☺️ they cry in similar ways😍

che che we talked abt everything i think ☺️ 🤣🤣
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

i wnated him to take her to ahmedabad and yuvi wud go there 🤣🤣🤣 for duty also and also fix this prob🤣🤣 and wud stay there and talk to her siblings and get helps 🤣🤣🤣 u knw wat i mean i even imagined it all 🤔

haila☺️ tht track wud be sooo 😍 waise i always wanted a ddlj type wana track 🤣🤣 like u know her wedding him going the terrace wala scene where he lies on her lap ☺️ and she touches his nose lol or something 🤪 and she says i love u the most how i wish🤔
Originally posted by SaraLuvsSeHa

i loved how she thanked him at the end thanku soo much how cahutee ☺️ and his door raho mujhse 🤣🤣

omg i knw the way she puts her hand on his shoulder 🤣🤣
Originally posted by sue.

i wanted that to happen in jan 🤣🤣🤣 when they had that issue abt him using her and she wud be so upset that she cnt work there anymore and gets shifted to ahmedabad 🤔 and he also goes there 🤣🤣🤣 i wish man pshhhttt i wanted him to work hard for her 🤔
 we jst wanted a sad track 🤣🤣🤣 haila i wish they went to lonavla ☺️ and uthe there ar kids and i wish he used kids to get her do u get wat i mean 🤣🤣 i dunno che bt hi face anyone wud forgive rem coffee date scene ☺️
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

haila☺️ tht track wud be sooo 😍 waise i always wanted a ddlj type wana track 🤣🤣 like u know her wedding him going the terrace wala scene where he lies on her lap ☺️ and she touches his nose lol or something 🤪 and she says i love u the most how i wish🤔

haila i knw i wish ☺️
@yas: i do wanna see them reli badly 🤔 bt i dnt trust cvs 😳 and neitheram i sure abt my feelings 🤣🤣🤣 bt if its yuna maybe 😳
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

che che we talked abt everything i think ☺️ 🤣🤣

bt we still dont stop 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by sue.

omg i knw the way she puts her hand on his shoulder 🤣🤣

i know thts soo cahutee che☺️