the background music

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 9:19am | IP Logged

hi everyone...!Smile

i dont know how many of u ppl noyice this but i think the different types of background scores in ss are worth mentioning... of course, im really glad that there's none of ekta kapoor's crappy music thats highly melodramatic... but some of the background scores they play on ss are really cool... especially when they're on the crime scene...  also, generally during the climax if they're all with guns or somethin,there's a fast detective music that plays...and its cool...  i'd loved this specific music they played when aryan went to fight bomber and deepika gave him her lucky charm...  even the last episode...the last scene... the music was too good if u noticed...i luved the part where they showed a number of aryans...in different emotions on the screen...        the best music played was undoubtedly when aryan diedCry... if u rmbr...they played the title track of family business...

ss rocks no matter what...in every field!!!Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the background music" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 11:28am | IP Logged
yeah u r right, the music is catchy, i wnat the eudios if anyone can arrange.

Maverickaryan

Maverickaryan

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Well I can try but it would take sometime and I too liked the track played in the last episode which was from FamilyBusiness Ofcourse.

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 6:59am | IP Logged
i hv nevr yet noticed d music coz i had been 2 involved wid d characters.
now dat all of u r praisin it so much i hv 2 concentrate on d music 2.
thanx.i think dat will bring me more closer 2 ss.

sammie

IF-Rockerz

sammie

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 7:01am | IP Logged
yes d bkground music in SS is very different Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top