Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I want my Jigar back!

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys,this isn't fair,i want my happy,cute Jigar back โค๏ธ

Im getting really frustrated with the CV's and i will crack any day now,come on give my Jigar some good dialogues for gods sake,every single male in this show is pathetic ๐Ÿ˜ก Except Ahem who alwas shows anger and not even Jigar,Jigarji doesn't even get barely 6 lines to say! 

No fair,really its not fair,when is Jigar going to get some lovely dialogues to say!?

I mean look at this video,how cute is he,makking me cryy !๐Ÿ˜

Jigarji,i miss you so please get your lovely,cheeky grin back.Lots of love,Chika and the rest of the Jigar fans ๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh darling you are speaking from my soul. Just look at my signature and you know what I want ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am hating Rashi now because she stole my hope of seeing Jigar the happy bunny back anytime soon๐Ÿ˜ก
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

Oh darling you are speaking from my soul. Just look at my signature and you know what I want ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am hating Rashi now because she stole my hope of seeing Jigar the happy bunny back anytime soon๐Ÿ˜ก

Kristin,do something,i want my Jigar back! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Kristin,do something,i want my Jigar back! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

What do you want me to do? I can't do anything really. I am so upset about the whole thing. I haven't even seen today's epi because I don't like where it is going in the moment ๐Ÿ˜ญ
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

What do you want me to do? I can't do anything really. I am so upset about the whole thing. I haven't even seen today's epi because I don't like where it is going in the moment ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Today's episode was just awful๐Ÿ˜ก
I hope Raashi improves,aww ba may make Jigar smile,than  won't complain ๐Ÿ˜›
Ichangedit thumbnail

Today's episode was just awful๐Ÿ˜ก
I hope Raashi improves,aww ba may make Jigar smile,than  won't complain ๐Ÿ˜›

I have lost hope to be honest. I am back to wishing for a divorce. The girl didn't even survive one day back in MM without kalakaris๐Ÿคข
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

I have lost hope to be honest. I am back to wishing for a divorce. The girl didn't even survive one day back in MM without kalakaris๐Ÿคข

Time for me to watch past episodes of SNS!
Omg when Jigar said 'Kya baat hai bhabhi' to Gopi,i nearly fainted!

Ichangedit thumbnail

Time for me to watch past episodes of SNS!
Omg when Jigar said 'Kya baat hai bhabhi' to Gopi,i nearly fainted!

I just miss him so much. I will make a post tomorrow regarding this. with a little bit of humor and a lot of sarrow ๐Ÿ˜ญ
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved this old scene of Jigar/Vishal! ๐Ÿ˜Š

He's so cute in this scene! Also, Baa is so cute too! ๐Ÿ˜† His smile is so captivating! ๐Ÿ˜ Hope to see this Jigar back ASAP!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eauRn8ng7DIfeature=related=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: utopia88

I loved this old scene of Jigar/Vishal! ๐Ÿ˜Š

He's so cute in this scene! Also, Baa is so cute too! ๐Ÿ˜† His smile is so captivating! ๐Ÿ˜ Hope to see this Jigar back ASAP!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eauRn8ng7DIfeature=related=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Omg thanks so much,i was looking everywhere for this video,where i saw Jigar for the first time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks so much,arghhh Raashi is such a b**** over here,arghh!๐Ÿ˜ก