The Spell of Insanity(Part 2) - Page 86

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Ahlam you're imagination has gone into overdrive!!!

A romantic story with Parag!!!πŸ˜†

For maddy ! Not for me πŸ˜† Kristin is suppose to be making me and Faizaan's story..I wanna know where it is Kristin !!!!!!!!! 😑

Well hopefully when you're not so tired you'll be bale to join in with the madness!!!
My posts have climbed rapidly this week - nearly 4000 posts now!!

And yeah Ahlam is trying to get to Goldie!!!

Yup..100 posts by tonight..not that hard πŸ˜‰..well not in this thread anyway.. ..sorry about us ruining your strike ..I can't be a part of the strike as you can see. πŸ˜† Im too addicted to the forum and insanity thread !
He s in a new serial now. Afsar bitiya
Originally posted by vibz88

Guys i ve an insane idea. If nafisa wants us to stop posting here so tat the strike continues let s go to a forum with zero activity and open a thread there.so tat there rank is raised n we can continue this or go to debate forum

That's a great idea...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm all for that...in fact not even another serial's forum...I'm thinking how about the Saath Nibhana Saathiya Chat Club...πŸ˜›

The link is above, also you can build up your posts there, and no serial gets the activity, also whatever your discuss, stays with the people that are chatting, so silent readers on this forum aren't spying on you...how about it???
Originally posted by vibz88

He s in a new serial now. Afsar bitiya

I know !! 😍 So excited..😳 He looked so darn cute as usual ! πŸ˜†
😳
Originally posted by GohamHungry

For maddy ! Not for me πŸ˜† Kristin is suppose to be making me and Faizaan's story..I wanna know where it is Kristin !!!!!!!!! 😑

I know it's for maddy!!!
But it's still your imagination!!

Kristin is neing a good girl and finishing early so you're going to have to wait for your love story!!!
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I'm all for that...in fact not even another serial's forum...I'm thinking how about the Saath Nibhana Saathiya Chat Club...πŸ˜›

The link is above, also you can build up your posts there, and no serial gets the activity, also whatever your discuss, stays with the people that are chatting, so silent readers on this forum aren't spying on you...how about it???

Excellent idea!!
Less chance of anyone getting offended by what we post too!!!!
I say we go for it!!
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Great idea ! We would make it super popular with our insanity  πŸ˜†Thanks Nafisa ! Sorry again for messing up the strike πŸ˜•
Hey let s go to the place nafisa suggested!!

Excellent idea!!
Less chance of anyone getting offended by what we post too!!!!
I say we go for it!!

Yup ! All the crazies...move it to the SNS chat club ! Lets get crazy again πŸ˜† Why isn't anyone there is what I don't understand πŸ˜•