Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Spell of Insanity(Part 2) (Page 64)

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 8682

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by gohem123

where is the insanity part going on ?which page? A underage has trespassed  here...Wink She needs to know insanity and its meaning...

Are you the underage? LOL I'm sorry..we do not give the talk about birds and the bees here unless you already know it. Unfortunately, if you read our posts for long enough, you will figure it out yourself ROFL


look who is talking to an underaged about birds and bees while being herself underaged Shocked
 
She's the ringleader!! She knows more than all of us!!


So it is all her fault afterall LOL

Wat the heck? LOL I conclude Xarina knows more than all of us. She has experienced it since she is married. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 10965

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Ahlam is very quick to deflect the blame!!!
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 8682

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by d-luna88

@vibz don't decide that on your own please Angry

@GH so you are a peeping tom Shocked
it was my imagination so i said not your first time


But you are talking about me and my hubby ROFL
oh god now he is your husband. Am rolling on the floor.


Why are you laughing? Confused you made him my hubby and now you don't know about it anymore. Is the insanity effecting your memory already? Oh gosh we have to put up a warning her telling everyone what bad effects this thread has

lack of sleep
memory problems
lack of food
social isolation from the real world

Oh gosh..I've been having every one of those except memory probs. LOL Especially lack of food, I haven't been eating anything all day since we started this thread..So today I made sure I had breakfast LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 8682

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Ahlam is very quick to deflect the blame!!!

To prove that I am innocent until proven guilty Wink Knowing is nowhere as near as experiencing. Since I have no experiences, i'm not sure how many of you do but since Xarina is married..it's kind of obvious she is our ring leader now. LOL
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 10965

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Ahlam is very quick to deflect the blame!!!

To prove that I am innocent until proven guilty Wink Knowing is nowhere as near as experiencing. Since I have no experiences, i'm not sure how many of you do but since Xarina is married..it's kind of obvious she is our ring leader now. LOL
 
I also have no experience!!
Poor Xarina - She's not even here to defend herself!!
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 8817

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by d-luna88

@vibz don't decide that on your own please Angry

@GH so you are a peeping tom Shocked
it was my imagination so i said not your first time


But you are talking about me and my hubby ROFL
oh god now he is your husband. Am rolling on the floor.


Why are you laughing? Confused you made him my hubby and now you don't know about it anymore. Is the insanity effecting your memory already? Oh gosh we have to put up a warning her telling everyone what bad effects this thread has

lack of sleep
memory problems
lack of food
social isolation from the real world
 
Vibha has definitely been affected!!! She only married you off earlier!!


So true and I can say I am affected by all the effects apart from the memory problems

...

what were we talking about again? Confused Where am I? Who is that cutie with a million dollar smile next to me?Blushing
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 8817

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by gohem123

where is the insanity part going on ?which page? A underage has trespassed  here...Wink She needs to know insanity and its meaning...

Are you the underage? LOL I'm sorry..we do not give the talk about birds and the bees here unless you already know it. Unfortunately, if you read our posts for long enough, you will figure it out yourself ROFL


look who is talking to an underaged about birds and bees while being herself underaged Shocked
 
She's the ringleader!! She knows more than all of us!!


So it is all her fault afterall LOL

Wat the heck? LOL I conclude Xarina knows more than all of us. She has experienced it since she is married. LOL


Oh darling I am telling you it is all your fault!!!! Evil Smile
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 8682

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by d-luna88

@vibz don't decide that on your own please Angry

@GH so you are a peeping tom Shocked
it was my imagination so i said not your first time


But you are talking about me and my hubby ROFL
oh god now he is your husband. Am rolling on the floor.


Why are you laughing? Confused you made him my hubby and now you don't know about it anymore. Is the insanity effecting your memory already? Oh gosh we have to put up a warning her telling everyone what bad effects this thread has

lack of sleep
memory problems
lack of food
social isolation from the real world
 
Vibha has definitely been affected!!! She only married you off earlier!!


So true and I can say I am affected by all the effects apart from the memory problems

...

what were we talking about again? Confused Where am I? Who is that cutie with a million dollar smile next to me?Blushing

What are you talkin about Kristin..I'm way over here..definitely not next to you. LOL jk

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FF- SHATTERED MEMORIES (updated)Part20 - Page 62

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: gohem123   Replies: 519   Views: 68372

gohem123 519 68372 26 January 2013 at 8:46am by sam990
New FF: Second Chance last part updated pg27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

Author: ll-Shilpa-ll   Replies: 236   Views: 112615

ll-Shilpa-ll 236 112615 26 July 2012 at 11:20am by princess09
~Weekend Spell- Any Predictions?~

2 3

Author: Bobbi.   Replies: 23   Views: 1913

Bobbi. 23 1913 15 October 2011 at 11:30am by AamiraWilson
Ahem and love: Day 4 Part 4 / Day 5 Part 1

2 3

Author: swasthi   Replies: 16   Views: 5398

swasthi 16 5398 31 August 2011 at 4:00am by sandyuk
SPA main event 2011 part 17 last part

2 3 4 5

Author: -GayabCat-   Replies: 34   Views: 6270

-GayabCat- 34 6270 03 April 2011 at 5:20pm by -GayabCat-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index