Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Spell of Insanity(Part 2) (Page 106)

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 8817

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

knock knock 

You're always welcome dear..No need to knock..Just walk in through the door as if it was your own home..and it is Wink

I know, but you guys have me worried...you know because of our strike action to lower the rankings, and so much activity in the these insanity posts, I'm thinking our activity parameter if Censored, it's going to rise. So you guys have me worried.


I knew it we got scolded guys. Sorry nafisa!!! I tried to get them to go to bed early yesterday but then they just went on to another thread to do their insanity

blaming other people to look good, what does this make me? ... Better not think about it

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 10965

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by maddy311

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Maddy what do you think of him? Good enough??
Ok wait I'll try the pic again!!
 

what is written below it????? I don't trust you nazmaLOL
 
No idea!! It's Italian!
But what do you think of the guy for your love story??



nazma, who is this? just curious to know...Wink
 
I think he's called Paul Marron - he's a romance cover model!!
If you google him there are some half naked pics!! Just putting the warning there!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

llSerenityll

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Joined: 25 October 2011
Posts: 34537

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by vibz88

Kristin i think u have to make congrats post for ahlam


oh goshShocked
How can i top that?
And she would have to wait till tomorrow to become a goldie to get a post from me
What does she want?
I will try my best but I need a few infos here
she wants kinshuk. But can we give it ???or give her balloons n chocolates!!! Perfect for her!!
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Joined: 20 November 2011
Posts: 8143

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by vibz88

First fahima your views about kristin os!


where is the os?Confused
i sent it to u. Check ur inbox. U dint get it?


which one? the one you wrote??
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Joined: 28 September 2008
Posts: 10965

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

knock knock 

You're always welcome dear..No need to knock..Just walk in through the door as if it was your own home..and it is Wink

I know, but you guys have me worried...you know because of our strike action to lower the rankings, and so much activity in the these insanity posts, I'm thinking our activity parameter if Censored, it's going to rise. So you guys have me worried.


I knew it we got scolded guys. Sorry nafisa!!! I tried to get them to go to bed early yesterday but then they just went on to another thread to do their insanity

blaming other people to look good, what does this make me? ... Better not think about it
 
I think I'm the most to blame!! I've been very active on all three threads!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Joined: 18 October 2011
Posts: 8817

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by vibz88

Kristin i think u have to make congrats post for ahlam


oh goshShocked
How can i top that?
And she would have to wait till tomorrow to become a goldie to get a post from me
What does she want?
I will try my best but I need a few infos here
she wants kinshuk. But can we give it ???or give her balloons n chocolates!!! Perfect for her!!


she wants who?
she gets chocolate
cakes
ballons
flowers
dancers
srk
and a bouncing castle

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Joined: 25 October 2011
Posts: 34537

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Guys i ve an insane idea. If nafisa wants us to stop posting here so tat the strike continues let s go to a forum with zero activity and open a thread there.so tat there rank is raised n we can continue this or go to debate forum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Joined: 25 October 2011
Posts: 34537

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by famzii05

Originally posted by vibz88

First fahima your views about kristin os!


where is the os?Confused
i sent it to u. Check ur inbox. U dint get it?


which one? the one you wrote??
yup did u get it?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FF- SHATTERED MEMORIES (updated)Part20 - Page 62

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: gohem123   Replies: 519   Views: 68812

gohem123 519 68812 26 January 2013 at 8:46am by sam990
New FF: Second Chance last part updated pg27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

Author: ll-Shilpa-ll   Replies: 236   Views: 113779

ll-Shilpa-ll 236 113779 26 July 2012 at 11:20am by princess09
~Weekend Spell- Any Predictions?~

2 3

Author: Bobbi.   Replies: 23   Views: 1934

Bobbi. 23 1934 15 October 2011 at 11:30am by AamiraWilson
Ahem and love: Day 4 Part 4 / Day 5 Part 1

2 3

Author: swasthi   Replies: 16   Views: 5512

swasthi 16 5512 31 August 2011 at 4:00am by sandyuk
SPA main event 2011 part 17 last part

2 3 4 5

Author: -GayabCat-   Replies: 34   Views: 6376

-GayabCat- 34 6376 03 April 2011 at 5:20pm by -GayabCat-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index