Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

HUMSAFAR-Magic of Khirad&Ashar >The Awaited Ending (Page 5)

shamii16 Senior Member
shamii16
shamii16

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
har jurm maafi ke kabil nahi hota! Zindagi mey kuch pal aise bhi aate hai jo humein kissi aur key khatir koi fasila karna partha hai. Khirad doest forgive Ashar, and why wud she anyways? Hareem is a very important person in her life and in Ashar's too as he is the father, but How can anyone expect Khirad to forgive him and move on like nothing happened? She went through so much trouble to raise her daughter and now Ashar realizes that Khirad should be back in his life... I wont say that I will be satisfied with the way it ends with Ashar and Khirad not becoming ONE again, but I will be relieved to see Khirab back in Ashar's life. Zindagi tho aage bar jaati hai aur hum kuch fasilon ko kabhi na kabhi badal deythe hai. Aaj nahi tho kal, Khirad ko ehsaas hoga key jis insaan ke saath woh reh rahi hain, woh uska jeevan bhar ka saathi hai... uska Humsafar. Waqt se bada koi murham nahi hota, aur jaise jaise waqt guzre ga, Khirad aur Ashar dono ke ehsaas hoga, kaha woh galath they, aur kaha duniya kasoorar thi.
But obviously, I there wont be anything like that happening in the story... its just my point of view and how I see life.

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

The show is based on the novel :)
No asher does not marry her, sara is not even a important character in the novel, she is worth ignoring but in the show they have made her kind of a parallel lead :$ Asher will not force khirad, though when comes to know the truth he will ask that he knows he is not worth her forgiveness and neither should she forgive but please come back into his life for the sake of hareem, so she has both of her parents.  Khirad does come back but she doesn't say she forgave him - i kinda liked how it ended, maybe sometimes you just can't forgive?
Well the precap doesnt seem like he is apologetic? Instead he is blaming her for everything...Confused
I hope they give a happy ending...even if they show that the show has another leap...saw 10 yrs...

They say time is a healer...Confused

U know...More than everything else...M sooo excited to see Asher's mom split a nerve seeing Khirad and Hareem back...Her dialogue - "Agar meri zindagi mein tum ye saabit kar do...ki ye bacha asher ka hai...toh tum jeeti aur main haari"LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Auntiji...Its time now !! LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamii16

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Does anyone know where to find the MP3 links of the OST of Humsafar...I have looked everywhere...on all the major sites which generally have songs...But cudnt find it anywhere...

Do any of you have it...Cud you plz upload it...I wanna put the song on my ipod !!
TwilightHorizon IF-Dazzler
TwilightHorizon
TwilightHorizon

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
@togepe30 yeah atm he is not apologetic but with the passage of time he will realize that khirad is innocent so wait and watch

togepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shafaqufaq

@togepe30 yeah atm he is not apologetic but with the passage of time he will realize that khirad is innocent so wait and watch
Does he get to know that this was all his mother ,her sister and his friend's undoing??Angry
He needs to give them a piece of mind ...he loves screaming at Khirad way too much...

And was that "letter" part in the novel as well??? Will they ever get the letter which she had written before leaving or has it been forgotten?

Edited by togepe30 - 01 January 2012 at 4:39am
TwilightHorizon
TwilightHorizon

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
i dont know much but mahira told in the interview on friday that in drama they have done changes and there will be a seen in which asher will say that "mein ne tmhein maaf kia khirad" and khirad will answer"mein ne tm se maafi mangi he kb hy"

shamii16

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shafaqufaq

i dont know much but mahira told in the interview on friday that in drama they have done changes and there will be a seen in which asher will say that "mein ne tmhein maaf kia khirad" and khirad will answer"mein ne tm se maafi mangi he kb hy"
AWESOMEEE !!ClapClapClapClapClap

shamii16

TwilightHorizon
TwilightHorizon

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
yeah thats awesome dialogue
BTW have u seen the interview of the humsafar cast?

Go to top