Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

The show is based on the novel :)
No asher does not marry her, sara is not even a important character in the novel, she is worth ignoring but in the show they have made her kind of a parallel lead :$ Asher will not force khirad, though when comes to know the truth he will ask that he knows he is not worth her forgiveness and neither should she forgive but please come back into his life for the sake of hareem, so she has both of her parents.  Khirad does come back but she doesn't say she forgave him - i kinda liked how it ended, maybe sometimes you just can't forgive?

Well the precap doesnt seem like he is apologetic? Instead he is blaming her for everything...πŸ˜•
I hope they give a happy ending...even if they show that the show has another leap...saw 10 yrs...

They say time is a healer...πŸ˜•

U know...More than everything else...M sooo excited to see Asher's mom split a nerve seeing Khirad and Hareem back...Her dialogue - "Agar meri zindagi mein tum ye saabit kar do...ki ye bacha asher ka hai...toh tum jeeti aur main haari"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Auntiji...Its time now !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail

Does anyone know where to find the MP3 links of the OST of Humsafar...I have looked everywhere...on all the major sites which generally have songs...But cudnt find it anywhere...

Do any of you have it...Cud you plz upload it...I wanna put the song on my ipod !!
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@togepe30 yeah atm he is not apologetic but with the passage of time he will realize that khirad is innocent so wait and watch
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: shafaqufaq

@togepe30 yeah atm he is not apologetic but with the passage of time he will realize that khirad is innocent so wait and watch

Does he get to know that this was all his mother ,her sister and his friend's undoing??😑
He needs to give them a piece of mind ...he loves screaming at Khirad way too much...

And was that "letter" part in the novel as well??? Will they ever get the letter which she had written before leaving or has it been forgotten?
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
i dont know much but mahira told in the interview on friday that in drama they have done changes and there will be a seen in which asher will say that "mein ne tmhein maaf kia khirad" and khirad will answer"mein ne tm se maafi mangi he kb hy"
Daebak thumbnail

i dont know much but mahira told in the interview on friday that in drama they have done changes and there will be a seen in which asher will say that "mein ne tmhein maaf kia khirad" and khirad will answer"mein ne tm se maafi mangi he kb hy"

AWESOMEEE !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
yeah thats awesome dialogue
BTW have u seen the interview of the humsafar cast?
Daebak thumbnail

yeah thats awesome dialogue

BTW have u seen the interview of the humsafar cast?

Nopes😊 Never...only seen the show !
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Guys, discussions in th AT!
shamii16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG I still havent watched Saturday's episode, but I will do it tomorrow InshaAllah. Without givig away what happened in the episode... what should I look forward to in the episode?? Like is there anything that will completely shock me? Or will I freeze in shock because of something happening or someone saying something??

Plzzz do let me know... I wanna know before I watch the episode tomorrow! :)