HUMSAFAR-Magic of Khirad&Ashar >The Awaited Ending - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Beautiful Post DearπŸ‘ i loved the character analysis πŸ˜ƒ
i am also crazy about this show 
Awesome post yaar!
I SIMPLYY LOVE Humsafar!
Obsession, addiction you can call it anything!πŸ˜ƒ
I fell in love with the characters Ashar and Khirad when i saw the promos and then after watching the first episode, and seeing the screenplay and the direction which was so well portrayed that i fell even more in LOVE!
 And yes i've also cried during those sad episodes! I cried yesterday too when Khirad says those words to her new born daughter! And last but not the least i LOVE ITS TITLE SONG! Its adds magic to the whole play!
πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

πŸ‘
i m also biggest fan of humsafar.
❀️OMG thank you all so much for liking my post. It's sooo sweet to all Humsafar fans gathered in one place. I know that I just started writing on this thread, but I want to keep it going.

I loved reading your comments and just seeing how big Humsafar.. ahem.. Ashar&Khirad fans we all are! πŸ˜›
I think one thing I missed writing was about the chemistry that our Ashar&Khirad have together. It is true that when I first saw the promo, I was pretty curious on how this story would turn out. Then after watching the 1st episode, I got so attached to the characters that I somehow felt that all this was real. After watching a couple episodes... I WAS HOOKED!!! Those little moments that would make my heart beat faster, the romantic scnes between Ashar&Khirad which would bring a little smile on my face and just to see how happy everyone was filled my heart with happiness. I guess it was these little things that happened which made me fall in love. The story, the romance, the love... it's all very simple and sweet but it doesn't fail to make the viewer fall in love with it, every single episode. It's like knowing what might happen next, but still it always takes you by surprise. I've always felt like watching Humsafar made me realize what love is. Humsafar shows us that not all love stories start with being friends, falling in love and getting married. Though it's just a story but it makes you believe that it is possible that you get married first, then you become friends and in the end... you fall in love with a complete stranger. It gives mee a sense of belief that YES, it IS possible. It's a story, I know that... I say it again and again... I know it's JUST a story, but somewhere behind all the scenes, the script and the couple, lies a true story, a story witness by the writer herself. Stories like this don't just come from thin air. There's always some inspiring...

Well, enough about the story.. now the SONG! QB has sung this song so beautifully, that you can never get tired of it. Believe me when I say this, but I got so addicted to it, tha I searched up the Humsafar long promo video which plays the whole song, downloaded and put it in my ipod. 😳 Yes, I know, it's weird, but when I get addicted to a drama, it's pretty bad! Humsafar is yet another drama I'm addicted to, but in between this addiction lies the truth... Not sure what it is, but there's something about this song, this story, these characters which makes me feel that it's all real. Dramas like Humsafar...  wait, there is no drama that's LIKE Humsafar! Nope, not possible! Humsafar is a one-of-a-kind type of drama! πŸ‘

Well, I guess that's all for this post. Hope all of you comment about how you think this Ashar&Khirad chemistry is and what makes it so REAL to us! I loved reading all your comments previously and I will try my level best to keep active on this thread... though it can become a little hard being in my last year of high school, but like I said... I will try my best!
That's all for now!

xoxo
Shamii❀️
Can anyone tell me WHY that worker didnt give Khirad's letter to Asher?
Did they show anything related to it??

M soo annoyed...I thought he would give the letter...! :(
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
Yeah that;s true... That guy, Jamal to whom Khirad gave the letter to before leaving. Ashar never got that letter, or at least they never showed Ashar getting the letter. The way I see it, I dont think Ashar never got the letter and I guess Jamal was too scared to give it to him thinking that maybe, just maybe his job would be at stake if he gave it and the mother-in-law found out.

I dont think he did the right thing though... not giving the letter to Ashar. Maybe later in the story, they might show that Jamal gives the letter to Ashar or that Ashar finds the letter from somewhere. That letter is somewhat of a proof that Khirad is innocent, but I think a bigger proof is Khizer himself. Everyone know that he loves Sara but she loves Ashar, BUT... Sara promised him that when he returns from US, him and Sara will get married, but I feel that even if they do show that Ashar marries Sara and Khizer comes back, Khizer will spill the truth about what the whole plan is and how he was used in this evil plan. I think that's the point at which the truth will come out and Khirad will then return to Ashar.
Umm...Cud u help me...The leap timing was written in Urdu I think...I cudnt understand how many years leap the story took...It wasnt mentioned in English...

M assuming its a 5yr leap ?? Since the kid looks old enough...Or atleast 3-4 yrs?

I think Khizer is all set to return and maybe he will propose to Sara...who will ofcourse be mean and sarcastic about it...And in anger Khizer will go and tell it all the Asher about what happened...Coz now he would be aware that Sara will NEVER marry him...

He'z a right fool to have separated Asher-Khirad knowing that Sara loves Asher...What a BIG FOOL !!

The promo seems like the kid has sum problem? Asthma or ill sum problem coz she was a premature baby?
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
^ The leap was 4 years :)
And yes, Hareem is very ill...she has a hole in her heart..
Edited by fairy17 - 12 years ago
I hope its not like the Kasauti Zindagi Ki track...
Wherein they will need to have another child in order to save Hareem's life...

That wud be a Bummer...I really am soo Angry at Asher that I want Khirad to not forgive him...

No, nothing like KZK 😳