HUMSAFAR-Magic of Khirad&Ashar >The Awaited Ending

shamii16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

CALLING ALL HUMSAFAR FANATICS!!!

I am just another HUMSAFAR fanatic which thought it would be an awesome idea if there was a forum for all other Khirad&Ashar lovers to connect and share their thoughts, feelings and emotions towards this amazing drama! :P As we all know, this drama has had a great start and has reached a major turning point in the lives of Ashar and Khirad. First of all, I would like to just summarize a few things I felt about each character and the role they have been playing in this drama up to this point

KHIRAD: a very lovable and well-natured girl who lived with her mother. She had grown up in the small city of Hyderabad, in a small home with her mother. She did not belong to a very rich family, but had enough to fill her stomache and put clothes on her back. When her mother was diagnosed with Cancer, she was forced to move to her Uncle's (mother's brother) home, by her mother. At the moment of her mother's death, her mother had requested her brother to get Khirad married off to a good and respectable family, so she can be free from this responsibility as she does not have much time left. Her brother asked if she would accept his son, ASHAR, for her daughter. Not knowing what situation she is forcing her daughter in, she accepted the proposal and within a few days, with the forced acceptance of both Khirad and Ashar, they were married. Not long after, Khirad's mother passed away leaving Khirad alone with the family which  now belonged to hers and a husband who she had no compatibility with.

ASHAR: he is a total workoholic! He's extrememly hardworking, a very kind-hearted man who had not thought of Marriage until the time his father had pleaded him to marry his sister's daughter, KHIRAD. Not knowing what to do as this was the request of his father, he accepted after some thinking and situations arising which drove him to accept this uncompatible proposal. A man of his intellect was now married to a women, who had no compatibility with him nor was at the same status level he belonged to. This women was now a part of his life, his responsibility, a women who now belonged to him yet he did not have a clue of how he should create an understanding with... more so, how to live the rest of his life with her.

SARA: A keen, smart and independent women, who was the cousin of Ashar but moreover was a friend... a BEST friend. Growing up with Ashar, she had been brought to think that one day she will be married to Ashar, her best friend. Being at the age at she was, she had fallen madly in love with Ashar and could not think of a life where he did not belong to her. Some may say that this wasn't love, it was merely an obsession. When knowing of this "love", Ashar had already been bound to Khirad, though forced to, but a relationship was soon to be made. Upon knowing this, Sara had gone through a major breakdown which resulted in an attempt of committing suicide by cutting the vein on her wrist. Ashar being very close with Sara, though only being a friend, had gone down to her rescue only to learn that she had done so because she had loved him so much and could not see him with anyone else. Assuring Sara that he will not marry Khirad, but never saw her as such either, Sara was put to rest, but still a restlessness stirred in her. Due to an unforseen circumstance, Khirad and Ashar were married off over-night due to the worsening of Khirad's mother's health. After some more emotional drama from Sara's side, she rested to  know that Ashar now belonged to another women... but that did not come in her way of causing problems between Ashar and Khirad, just to create a way through to Ashar's heart once again and gain him... her most-prized possession!

FAREEDA AUNTY (ASHAR'S MOM): a wicked and evil women, who did not come off as such during the beginning but after the death of her husband, she decided that once again she will try to create tension between Khirad and Ashar, so she can get her Sister's daughter, Sara married to Ashar... a jodi she had forever dreamed of. With her evil tactics and ways, she became successful in parting Khirad and Ashar by accusing Khirad of various deeds, none of which she actually committed. Starting off as a loving mother-in-law to Khirad, she gained her trust and love, but all was a lie as she could not stand the sight of a girl who as she mentioned as, "... jis ladki ko mey Ashar ki nokrani na rakho, mein usse Ashar ki biwi kaise banne dey sakti hoon?"

KHIZER: A decent young man, studying at a university in Karachi, the university where Khirad had started studying at too. Becoming close friends, which Ashar did not really approve of (since he finally started loving Khirad... xD). Khizer and Khirad found out later on that Khizer was in fact a cousin of Sara, which immediately resulted in him getting praises from Fareeda aunty, but not knowing that later on, he will be a pawn in her evil scheme. Khizer being who he is, a student who aspires to reach high heights in life, with a dream to go abroad to study, he is taken into the evil schemes of Fareeda aunty for the greed of money... but more so, his deep, intense love for none other than... SARA!

So this is just a brief intro to all the major characters in this story and the role they play in the story as well as the role they play in each other's lives. HUMSAFAR is a very simple, yet emotion-fulled story of 2 individuals who learn to accept each other and love each other, only to find out that they are broken apart by people they trust the most, all with the intention of the so-called "LOVE" of another. Like I mentioned before, some may call it love, but I... I call it OBESESSION! This story has progressed well, with a lot of emotions and feelings attached and it plays a great part in drawing the viewer into the story as if it was really happening. The many feelings and emotions the viewer goes through, it's truly undescribable because there's so much about this story which makes us... FALL IN LOVE!

Thats all for my first post... please do comment and express your feelings and emotions, because the only people who will truly understand these strange feelings is those who go through it themselves. I know... I've cried Episodes 11 and 12! 😛

Take Care Everyone... and Keep loving & Watching HUMSAFAR! :)

Edited by shamii16 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

amazing post dear :)
thnx 4 ur effort
shamii16 thumbnail
Thank You sooo much!! Im a craaazzzyyy Humsafar fan and love watching this Pakistani drama! I know its not just me that loves it this much, so I went out to fid others who share the same interests as me... apart from Arjuhi, this is my 2nd most fav couple now!! xD
Btw, this isnt a fanfiction. This is the actual drama. I just want to engage group discussions about this drama to know what everyone is feeling about it since its been 13 episodes now. :P Thought I'd let you know that! :DEdited by shamii16 - 12 years ago
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Huni lovely post. my sentiments match your exactly :)
but, in the future share your obsession at the khisher AT as we have that for fanatics of humsafars like me and you :)
shamii16 thumbnail
LOL!! Okayy.. but this was just an attempt to start my own thread! :P
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good one shami

a very very good one i should say

although i have never watched this serial, your write up had made me fall in luv with it - it seems to be a good story

shamii16 thumbnail
It is amazinggg!! Second to Arjuhi's story tho! :P Nothing can beat that. This is a very simple love story filled with lots of emotions and feelings. If I was an amaing writer like Raman Di I would have written a fanfiction for this story starring the 2 main characters, Khirad and Ashar, but I dont have the skills she has! :P Thanxx for appreciating this post. I just want to make an attempt to gather all fans that do watch this drama. :)
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shamii16

LOL!! Okayy.. but this was just an attempt to start my own thread! :P

we already have a humsafar thread/AT which has 99% of fans there already everyday discussing, its open to everyone. whats the point of having two threads on the same topic? but at the end its your choice :)

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nyc Post
characters are well explained...KhiSher do share Amazing Chemistry<33
shamii16 thumbnail
Thank Youu!!

And yes... I think I will continue posting on the original Khirad&Ashar thread. Will meet lots more fans there. :)