Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Smile sorry! but can we all use "bitter" word for karela. Most of the posts that I read today had the word sour. karela to kadva hota hai, khatta nahi LOL
Sorry again...no offence..just a reminder..sometimes we get into flow and start writing or saying the same thing over and over again. thanks...

There is no need to apologize dear.. in fact you are absolutely correct that was indeed the word I was searching for.. but on my behalf it was late and I simply wanted to get to bed..LOL.. but thank you hun... for replying I value honest responses..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sooraj_sandhya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*SurYa Romance * (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=b2011]Nice post Binny.  Simple but delightful sequence.

/QUOTE]Thanks bharthi.. Smile

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana141994

i love the sequence so much...sandya n suraj share different kind of romance ...
Their romance is unique.. because of its simplicity... the writers have done an amazing job in showing their blossoming care for one another in their daily lives.. nothing too different but simply learning about one another and making an effort to help or aid the other.. Love all of their sequences..

Edited by Binny1247 - 21 December 2011 at 6:52am

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by npg19

nice post dr...i also agree with u...such a cute smile...oh...amazing.brilliant work SURYA...

Thanks dear..Tongue Yes it was a lovely scene..

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=monika_2691]Hey Binny ...welcome to the forum!!!Big smile
I was floored by their romance in the market sequence...their eye locks...more than that the way Suraj teaches Sandhya everything(the irony is that Sandhya is the one who is educated LOL...and the way Sandhya learns everything from him without any ego...she is so receptive to him...[

/QUOTE] Hi Monika.. Thanks dear..Smile

I agree.. I love how she is eager to learn from him.. let's hope he is just as eager when he learns about her education.. I  cant' wait for the upcoming tracks lets hope they lead to her being able to fulfill her dreams..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hi_Friends

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Binny..Embarrassednice post.Clap..keep sharing your views and thought hereEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011...Binny...

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=anushini]Binny..Embarrassednice post.Clap..keep sharing your views and thought hereEmbarrassed

/QUOTE] Thanks Anushine.. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top