*SurYa Romance *

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone.. I am new to this forum.. and I am completely in love with this show and it' s actors..

Although there were several scenes in today's epi that were worth mentioning I have chosen to focus on SurYa and their Sabzi romance...😳😳

As usual it was a beautifully portrayed sequence.. there were small nuances that that helped to enrich the scene further.. I love how they give each other glances when they feel the other one is not looking.. or even when they just smile at one another.. Suraj seems to understand his wife simply by her expressions.. the way he casually said he would teach her how to buy vegetables.. and remembering what was her favorite how observant of him.. Well Girls now we know his eyes and ears are always open when his wife is in the vicinity..πŸ˜† and my personal favorite moment.. Sandya's dialogue Karela is so sour and you are so sweet...☺️..That he is... and ufff.. the smile on his face... I enjoyed this moment it was not the least bit awkward yes  both seemed taken a back but it was cute..

Then our Sandhya decided to go get her hubby his favorite Karela.. but the poor guy got a shock when he found his wife had disappeared.. the way he was desperately searching for her, emphasizes the place she holds in his heart...❀️... It was adorable.. especially when she looked at him for approval when buying oranges.. how both put them back together... ending up holding the same orange.. foreshadowing regardless of what takes place they will always end up together.. ( I know a bit too much but Loved everything in this sequence..πŸ˜†) 

And last but not the least the smile they shared towards the end.. right before Suraj told the vendor to relax.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hope you enjoyed my rambling...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😊 sorry! but can we all use "bitter" word for karela. Most of the posts that I read today had the word sour. karela to kadva hota hai, khatta nahi πŸ˜†
Sorry again...no offence..just a reminder..sometimes we get into flow and start writing or saying the same thing over and over again. thanks...

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post Binny.  Simple but delightful sequence.
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love the sequence so much...sandya n suraj share different kind of romance ...
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

right dear...πŸ˜›

Jag se aur sab se NIRALA romance...πŸ˜›
SurYa rockzzz...
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: karishma125

right dear...πŸ˜›

Jag se aur sab se NIRALA romance...πŸ˜›
SurYa rockzzz...

one thing which make their bond strong is their understanding...😳 
npg19 thumbnail
nice post dr...i also agree with u...such a cute smile...oh...amazing.brilliant work SURYA...
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Binny ...welcome to the forum!!!πŸ˜ƒ
I was floored by their romance in the market sequence...their eye locks...more than that the way Suraj teaches Sandhya everything(the irony is that Sandhya is the one who is educated πŸ˜†...and the way Sandhya learns everything from him without any ego...she is so receptive to him...Edited by monika_2691 - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

😊 sorry! but can we all use "bitter" word for karela. Most of the posts that I read today had the word sour. karela to kadva hota hai, khatta nahi πŸ˜†
Sorry again...no offence..just a reminder..sometimes we get into flow and start writing or saying the same thing over and over again. thanks...

There is no need to apologize dear.. in fact you are absolutely correct that was indeed the word I was searching for.. but on my behalf it was late and I simply wanted to get to bed..πŸ˜†.. but thank you hun... for replying I value honest responses..😊
...Binny... thumbnail
[QUOTE=b2011]Nice post Binny.  Simple but delightful sequence.

/QUOTE]Thanks bharthi.. 😊