Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah ur rite Pratz shud hav shown him some concern bt i guess she doesnt knw dat he has fought wid d goons n brought Samar back...well it doesnt seem so dat any1 knws hw  Samar was brought back...Krishna jus said i saved him in d nick of time...he never mentioned wat took place there...i guess(m hoping 4 dis) KriYa will talk bout dis matter in their bedroom n maybe then K will tell P evrything...
Cumin 2 d Meera track yup its gud...gud alarm 4 Pratz 2 realise her negligence towards her husband...lets c hw dis track kicks off...towards d end its gonna be KriYa who r gonna rockπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 12 years ago
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its not her fault i think. Her attitude towards Samar was justified and the fact is Krish didn't say how he rescued Samar na?? I mean he didn't say that he fought with the goons there. Its just my POV only anyways Lets see what happens tonight. 
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anondo.R

Its not her fault i think. Her attitude towards Samar was justified and the fact is Krish didn't say how he rescued Samar na?? I mean he didn't say that he fought with the goons there. Its just my POV only anyways Lets see what happens tonight. 

We think alike BroπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

We think alike BroπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Highfive πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anondo.R

Highfive πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yo!πŸ˜†
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

honestly, i have no expectations from P as far as K is concerned.. at the moment its clear all that matters for P is Samar..  

she is so not interested in Krishna.. i feel.. πŸ˜• not blaming her.. its Cvs fault of-course.. they have turned this character highly unrealistic.. 

i think if today she has to choose between Krishna and Samar she will choose Samar..at-least thats the impression i get from her ways.. 

she takes her husband for granted.. the tragedy is even after almost losing him during their separation a few months back, she still has the same attitude towards him.. i had hoped after KriYa reunion we will see a changed P but she remains the same.. more concerned for others, from Kesar to her evil MIL but her own husband.. 

bitter but true..

apologies if this hurts anyone..

Edited by Filza. - 12 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Filza.

honestly, i have no expectations from P as far as K is concerned.. at the moment its clear all that matters for P is Samar..  

she is so not interested in Krishna.. i feel.. πŸ˜• not blaming her.. its Cvs fault of-course.. they have turned this character highly unrealistic.. 

i think if today she has to choose between Krishna and Samar she will choose Samar..at-least thats the impression i get from her ways.. 

she takes her husband for granted.. the tragedy is even after almost losing him during their separation a few months back, she still has the same attitude towards him.. i had hoped after KriYa reunion we will see a changed P but she remains the same.. more concerned for others, from Kesar to her evil MIL but her own husband.. 

bitter but true..

apologies if this hurts anyone..

in one way ur totally right... CV to be blamed... Edited by riyya6 - 12 years ago
KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Samar was lost, not Prat's SuperheroπŸ˜†
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They better show some KriYa scene today and Pratz asks him how he found Samar and ask him if he is alright after fighting them goons to rescue SPS! If not then, I feel it will be so unrealistic of her not to ask him and so unlike a wife if she didnt tell him that!
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vikram0669

101% agree with u n well said πŸ‘πŸΌ
thats why i most welcome meera track

Me too now... At least then Pratz cannot afford to ignore himπŸ˜†