India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Swamini's affect on VirMan (Page 5)

preethis IF-Rockerz
preethis
preethis

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
hey very nice... i liked it very much.. thanks for the pm waiting for more...

virmanforever Goldie
virmanforever
virmanforever

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Thank you for taking time and reading it, and i hope you enjoy this part as well.Smile

PART 4:

Chandigarth
Viren: Jeevika, tumhe nehi lagti ki virat jab se rishkesh mein gaya hai tab se thori khoyi hui hai
Jeevika: ha aur manvi bhi bohat khoyi hui hai
With that viren and jeevika goes in to tension, on the other side swamini is super happy and Virat is depressed, then he sees there is a wedding album of  his bhai and bhabi's wedding he goes through it and stops and stares at Manvi when he turns the page.
Virat: Manvi tum bohat sundar ho tum yeh janti ho kya
Then she snaps out of it
Virat (thinking to himself): mein yeh kya keheraha hu (and goes into thinking mood)
Rishikesh
Manvi (thinking to himself): Mujhe aise kyun lagta hai ki jab mein virat ki saath baat karti hoon to tub meri sari parishania door hojati hai, jab woh baat karti hai mujhe itni acha kyun lagti hai, jab woh mujhe insult/tease karta hai tub mujhe compliment ki tarha sunai deti hai. Kya yeh pyaar hai?
Dabbu walks in her room to talk to her, but finds manvi lost in her own thoughts.
Dabbu: manvi di!!!
Manvi: kya hua itni zoor se meri kaan pe chillaya kyun
Dabbu: mein apse kuch baat karna chati hu
Manvi: konsi baat aur jaldi kar.
Dabbu: woh kal jub main virat bhaiya ke saath baat kar raha tha to vo kisi baat se naraz ho kar chalgaya tha.
Manvi: kon si baat
Dabbu: Kisi bhi larki ki baat
Manvi: matlab
Dabbu: main puch raha tha ki woh kabhi kisi larki ko pyar kiya kya
After hearing that manvi gets lost in her own world again and dabbu goes away.
Days went on and on and 6 months passed by, and in those 6 months manvi got a scholarship to go to a college in chandigarth.

To be continued...

HEY GUYS I KNOW IT IS GETTING BORRING BUT BY THE END OF THE NEXT PART I THINK THAT YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT . PLEASE COMMENT AND PRESS LIKE IF YOU LIKE IT, I'LL UPDATE SOON.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555lemypyaar_kya_karnamizznainlvwithehmmbhpiyushi~~BaBy~AnGel~~princess14CythereapreethisMyInspirationz-Yuks-love_never_diesNikki_Titli

mizzna Groupbie
mizzna
mizzna

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
please PM me the next part.. 
inlvwithehmmbh Senior Member
inlvwithehmmbh
inlvwithehmmbh

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Nope not getting bored here:) hmm next part ALOT of Virman I guess? Anw pls update soon!! Will be waiting for the PM:)))
preethis IF-Rockerz
preethis
preethis

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
awww its so sad virmaan dint speak for 6 months.  anyways waiting for next part where we will have virmaan scenes...
neenzz IF-Dazzler
neenzz
neenzz

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
omg i love ur grammar, virat nhi jaa skti n kheer achaa bana, lol, but seriously i thoroughly enjoyed ur story, u must complete it asap:)
virmanforever Goldie
virmanforever
virmanforever

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenzz

omg i love ur grammar, virat nhi jaa skti n kheer achaa bana, lol, but seriously i thoroughly enjoyed ur story, u must complete it asap:)

virmanforever Goldie
virmanforever
virmanforever

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Hey guys thanks alots for the positive comments and not thinking this was boring please enjoy my next part it might not be that good because i just typed the part and it got deleted so i have to type in what i remember
ENJOYSmile

PART 5:
It has been 6 months and Manvi and Virat still hasnt talked they were both unhappy but they didnt know why.
Chandigarth
Dadaji was concerned about how virat has been so quite for 6 months. So he thought that swamini would know about it and he called her.
Dadaji: Swamini main tumse baat karna chata hu
Swamini: ha kahiye
Dadaji: kya tum janti ho kyun virat itna chup kyun hai in 6 maine(months) se
Swamini: woh ha hum janti hai, darasal hum jab rishikesh gayi thi to tab hum manvi ko humari paarivar se door rehene ki liye kaha tha. Khaas kar virat se.
Dadaji couldnt careless after he heard what she said and walked away.

On the other side they didnt even have a clue that virat heard them. Virat was already depressed for what manvi said but after he heard swamini's and dadaji's conversation his heart was shattered in to pieces, but somewhere inside he was relieved that manvi didnt actually say this on her own. He was also still confused about why does he care about manvi so much.

Rishikesh
Manvi was even more heartbroken than virat because she actually had to say it. After that day manvi didnt say more than 50 words a day which is very unusual for her.
All of a sudden the bell rang.
Manvi: dabbu darwaza khul!!!
Manvi: yeh dabbu itna lazy kyun hai
When she opened the door a mail man gave her a letter to her name and went away. Then when she read it she found out that her college is giving her a scholarship to go to Chandigarth for studying. At first she was so excited then she remembered that if she goes to chandigarth she would have to stay with the Vandera's. Then BG came up behind her and told her that she should focus on her studies right now and she should go. So, the next day manvi left for chandigarth without informing any of the Vandera's, 1 hour later she finally reached chandigath. And she decided to find a room mate and live in a small apartment next to the college.

Chandigarth

BG called Jeevika and informed her about manvi coming to chandigarth and virat heard there fon conversation through the other fon. On the other hand "it has been hours and manvi should have been here by now" Jeevika was worried and so was virat.

To be continued...

HEY GUYS SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE, PLEASE DO COMMENT AND PRESS LIKE IF YOU LIKE IT. I AM SURE THAT THERE WILL ME VIRMAN SCENES ON THE NEXT PART SOME OF THEM FACE TO FACE. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON.Smile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesrockinggirl555amee1pyaar_kya_karnasankey7sankeymizznalemyinlvwithehmmbhSaj110piyushiprincess14pinkstars--Suhani--~~BaBy~AnGel~~CythereapreethisMyInspirationzNikki_Titli

Go to top