Users

Frequent Posters

virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys i hope you enjoy...😊

PART 9:
Chandigarth
Virat couldn't help himself anymore, and he just realized that he loves manvi and he had to tell her. So he locks the door from the inside and starts walking towards manvi.
Manvi: virat tum kya kar raheho
Virat: (silent and still walking towards manvi)
When virat goes by manvi he grabs her by her waist and brings her so close that even air cant get through.
Manvi: vi...virat tumhe yeh kya hogaya
Virat: shhh
Then he takes her dipatta and throws it in the air and then unties her dori.
Manvi: virat mujhe chordo ple...
Virat cuts her off and kisses her in the middle of the sentence. Manvi didnt know why she likes it for a second then she realizes that she likes it because she loves virat. So, manvi kisses him back and places her hand on virat's head. Virat loved that he put her hand on his head so he grabs her even tighter and deepens their kiss.

When the kiss was over virat was shocked because manvi didnt run away like she did before. Manvi tried to loosen up virat's hands from her waist, but virat didnt let her go.
Manvi: Virat...
Then again virat didnt let her finish her sentence and kissed her neck from left to right. Then manvi moaned which virat really liked so he started kissing her harder on the neck until someone knocked on the door.
Viren: manvi!!!
Virat didnt let her say anything but she pushed virat and then replied.
Manvi: ha jiju ap kya dus minute baad asakta hain
Viren: thik hain ( and then he leaves).

Virat: manvi I am sorry mujhe nehi patta ki mein aisa kyun kiya par mujhe ye pata hain ki mein tumse bohat pyaar karta hoon, I REALLY LOVE YOU BANDARIYA...❤️
Manvi just stood there and stared at virat for a while then he smiled and hugged virat.
Manvi: I LOVE YOU TOO CHEP...❤️
Then they had a hug scene for about 3 minutes and then virat kissed manvi's forehead and left for his room with a huge smile. After virat left manvi got her dipatta and tied her dori then viren came.

Viren: Hi saali saiba tum kaise hon
Manvi: bohat achi hu, ap kaise hain
Viren: bohat acha, aur jab jeevika ne mujhe batayi ki tum aye tab mein tumhare liye kuch kharida (buy).
Manvi: kya
Then virat showed her a diamond set with a gorgeous puple saree
Manvi: yeh sab kis liye
Viren: aree tum mere ek lote sali ho toh mera to ek haq hai aur tum yeh jeevika ki birthday party me pehno gi
Manvi: thik hai
Then both of them smile and viren leaves.

Manvi got some rest and then it was dinner time. They all got to the table and then swamini got there she was super upset of manvi living int their house😡. Virat set next to manvi and they were all eating peacefully except manvi because virat was holding manvi's hand under the table. The whole time.

Hey guys these are the links to the purple saree that manvi got but they are all different so you can choose whichever you like:

http://sareez.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/30sa8003_m_saree.jpg

http://imgs.cbazaar.com/images/Magnificient-Purple-Saree-SAKY701-u.jpg

These are the links to the diamond sets you can choose which ever you like and picture manvi in it:

http://www.pssethsons.com/images/diamond%20sets/product2.jpg

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/653/825/312/312825653_215.jpg

http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/380445959/1-piece-free-shipping-New-bride-wedding-accessories-beautiful-luxury-diamond-sets-of-chains-wedding-jewelry.jpg

To Be Continued...

PLEASE COMMENT AND PRESS LIKE, I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

Edited by virmanforever - 12 years ago
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awwwh they confessed :)) haha i had so many wrong things in mind that could have happened haha but i loved the way u wrote it all it is amazing!! pls continue soon and PM me :) thanks!!
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I couldn't believe that I missed have so many updates of this SS until today. I juz completed all the part and it is simply awesome. Love every update and can;t wait for the next part. Please PM me when you update 😊
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update... waiting for next part...
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nicely written and the confession was very sweet 😊
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaay..they finally confessed..so this has to be my most fav upd8 of this ff.. truly amazinggg..w8in to read more n more virman scenes.. n btw happy new year in advance to u dear.. :)
kzs04 thumbnail
awesome job loved it please continue and PM the update
Khushi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mind-blowing...!!
em happy dat they confessed..:)
plz continue soon and plz PM me when u update..
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys I am so sorry about the late update, it's just that I had parties to attend and I Hope you Guys enjoy this part as much as the last one😊
I AM GOING TO TYPE SOME OF THE DIALOGUES IN ENGLISH TODAY there WILL BE IN HINDI TOO. BECAUSE I DONT SPEAK MUCH OF HINDI AND IF I WRITE IN ENGLISH YOU GUYS WILL GET MORE INFORMATION FROM THE DIALOGUES.
PART 10:
Chandigarth
Dinner was over and everyone left for their room. Manvi was walking to her room which is next to virat's room. As she was walking past virat's room virat grabbed manvi and pulled her inside his room.
Manvi: Virat what are you doing?
Virat: what do you think i am doing, I am romancing with my girlfriend
Manvi blushed as she heard virat call her his girlfriend.
Virat: OMG, you are blushing! mujhe to pata nahi tha ki mera bandaria sharmani janti hai
Manvi: Virat😳
Manvi: virat mujhe chordo
Virat: nahi chorunga
Then virat cornered her against the wall and leaned in for a kiss😍
Manvi: Virat tum mujhe chrodo na, koi ajaega
Virat: arre yaar tumhari koi off switch hai kya
Manvi: nahi h...
Virat then kissed her in the middle of her sentence. Manvi looked at virat with shocked eyes then she kissed him back. They shared their passionate kiss for about 4 minutes then they pulled away after they heard the door knock.
Virat: Kon hai😡
Vanishka: Virat beta main hoon
Virat: maa ap 5 minutes baad aa sakti hain😲
Vanishka: OK beta (and she leaves)
Then Virat looks at manvi and sees her cheeks are red as tomatoes.
Virat: I knew that you had a off swith
Manvi:virat main chalti hu
Then virat stops her
Virat: can we contunue what we were doing for 2 more minutes.
Manvi gives him a cute smile and leaves his room and she is still blushing.

On the other side virat goes to see why vanishka wanted to talk with him.
Virat: maa ap mujse kuch baat karni chati thi
Vanishka: Haan beta mere pas akar betho
Virat: haan boliye kya baat hai
Vanishka: virat beta mujhe yeh pata hain ki tum aur manvi ek doosre se bohat pyaar karte ho.
Virat was so shocked that even the dumbest person in the world could read his emotion.
Virat: kya
😲
Vanishka: haan beta, but i dont have any problem with that. I personally think that manvi is a great girl and you two would be perfect for eachother.
Virat got so happy and hugged Vanishka thanking her a thousand times.
Vaniska: and virat i am also so glad that you got over maya and chose a great girl such as manvi.
After virat heard maya's name and walked away from there.
Vanishka: Oh god why did i just say that 😔

Virat was walking down the hall thinking about maya and how she stole everything from him.
Virat (thinking to himself): what if manvi does the same as maya. maya stole dadaji, swamini bua's trust from me and what if manvi steals Viren bhai and maa's trust from me, i cant effort that ;I have to stay away from manvi.

Manvi in the other hand was thinking only about virat and how great of a guy he is. They both went to sleep with different thoughts
It was morning already and every one went to the dinning table. Manvi was blushing looking at virat but virat was totally ignoring her. Unlike dinner he didnt sit next to manvi instead he sat next to viren. Vanishka noticed virat's behavior and set next to manvi and gave her a smile. But Vanishka was dying inside from seeing how virat is behaving with manvi.

It was after breakfast now and manvi is trying to make eye contact with Virat but he didnt even take a glance at her. Then viren came up to manvi.
Viren: Good morning mera salli saiba!
Manvi: Good morning jiju!
Viren: I wanted to throw a party for jeevika's birthday and I need your help for it.
Manvi: thik hain jiju

Then manvi left from there. From breakfast to lunch Manvi tried to make contact with virat but she gave up after noticing there is no hope, and something is definitely wrong.

To be continued...

I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHERE THE STORY IS GOING BUT I PROMISE THAT IT WILL BE GOOD.
PLEASE CLICK LIKE IF YOU LIKE IT AND PLEASE COMMENT I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN!!!

Edited by virmanforever - 12 years ago
Khushi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its an awesome part...
Plz continue soon and PM me when u upload the next part...